{103} ~ Dying of Laughter Part 2 ~

A/N ~

This chapter is one of the Ova's to the series that aired in August . Remember it's originally set after season 5 but I used it as two filler chapters for this story and thought it was the perfect way to end the Endeavor Arc!

Anyways, Enjoy part two !

You're lovely writer DekuandKacchan99

~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Previously ~

"He paints in busy spaces where his art will be seen by the most people. It'd be best if we can ger in close so we can minimize collateral damage. I know!"Deku said as he pulled out his phone and called someone.

I wonder who he's calling?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.
~~

Your POV ~

Deku's mysterious callers arrive.

Mei Hatsume from the support course here to answer your request.

Of course he'd call Hatsume . Great thinking Izu, she's been a big help to us especially to Izu with his new upgrades.

Maybe she has a thing for him.

They'd be cute together .

"You said you want to borrow some kind of robot?"Mr. Powerloader said.

"Yes sir. Mr. Powerloader that's right because the culprits ability we can't face him head on."Deku said.

"I figured as much, so I came prepared .
I've been saving this capture robot me and Mr. Powerloader and I built together. Meet little baby 280 hahaha."Mei said with a laugh.

"I look forward to working with you."Robot 280 said as it powered on.

"How's an oversize toy going to help?Huh!?"Katsuki said before he kicked the robot.