{38} ~ The Midoriya's are Heroes ~

Kiri's POV ~

Mr. Aizawa takes me, Mina, Sato, Kaminari, and Sero to our extra classes. As soon as we enter the class we get laughed at by a blonde boy named Neito Monoma from Class 1-B and saw Vlad King.

" Haha look what we have here five students from class 1-A failed." He said dying of laughter.

" Why are you laughing it's not manly besides you failed too." I said.

" Everyone!"

" It's Mandalay's telepath." I said.

" So weird right it's giving me chills." Mina said.

" Stop talking. " Mr. Aizawa said.

" Two villans attacked us , it's possible there are more coming . Everyone return to camp immediately. We're regrouping . Do not engage any enemies. " Mandalay said.

" I'll look after the other students protect them . " Mr. Aizawa told Vlad King as he ran off.

"Wasn't this a secret ?" Monoma asked .

Aizawa's POV ~

If it's a full scale attack .. We're in big trouble. 

" Looks like you concern has you distracted Erasure . " A voice said followed by flames.

"Vlad !" I yelled as I got burned. 

" You pros outta lay off , we haven't come here  for any of you. So just stay out of our way." He finished.

Your POV ~

You and Oijiro made it to Mandalay and the others, but their not alone.

"Are those Villians?" You asked.

"How are you this evening UA high school we are part of the Vanguard action squad, of the  League of Villans. " A green lizard said.

"The League of Villans what are they doing here ? " Oijiro asked.

" Shiggy's behind this attack, but isn't here. What does the League want , and that means my father is here too . Shit!" You thought. 

" We must be careful that we're abiding Stain's principles .." The green lizard continues.

" Stain ?" You and Izuku gasped.

" So you're the ones he ended up inspiring . "Iida said . 

" At you're service, I believe I recognize you four eyes , your one of the self-righteous students who attacked Stain in Hosu , lemme introduce myself the names Spinner." The green lizard finishes.

The Villans are about to attack and it's up to The Pussycats to save Pixie-Bob from being killed.

" We'll stay here , and hold them off get back to camp Class rep you're in charge on the way there. Don't engage anyone! " Mandalay said.