{1} ~ The League's Night Out ~

8pm ~

8pm ~

Sirens going off in the distance in Kamino Ward . As sirens are going off that night, Dabi and the rest of Tomura Shigaraki's League of Villans were hanging out in their hide out and plotting their next attack on Kamino Ward when Twice says,

"That's good I don't like it . How about we get out of this hell hole of once and go out as a group in disguises and go out and have some fun for once ? " He asks interrupting Shigaraki's plans causing him to stop what he's saying and gives him the evil eye .

Shigaraki takes off his hand mask and looks at Twice and says ,

" I consider myself to be a pretty nice , and chill guy but one of my pet peves is when someone interrupts me with a stupid ass remark . But perhaps maybe I'm being a little to hard on you all considering how much work you all have done for me over time . So Twice to answer your stupid ass remark , I say oh to hell with it why not let's go out for a night and have fun . " Shigaraki says with a creepy ass smile on his face as he stops his meeting with his League of Villains and agrees with Twice's idea.

" Thank you Boss, I appreciate you agreeing to go along with my idea and I'm really sorry Shigaraki for interrupting you. It won't happen ever again I promise. Nah it'll definitely happen again!"

" Of Course Twice I'm a considerate and fair guy no need to thank me , I mean you've all earned a nice night out for once after all the crimes we've done together. " Shigaraki says with a clap of his hands wearing a creepy ass smile while he dismissing everyone .

9pm ~

The League is all ready for their night out and leave their hideout . Tomura Shigaraki decided to let Kurogiri use his quirk Warp Gate and travel through it until they find a spot for the League to have fun at for the night.

Kurogiri's Warp Gate leads the League straight to Hosu City. They walked in the city and stopped in front a bar blasting loud music. A female security guard is standing out side of the bar and is letting people in . The league got in line and wait their turns to go inside . However one member of the league catches the female security guard's attention .

Dabi catches her attention and he winks at her and tells her ,

" Hey Mousey meet me inside when your done here and let's have some fun . " He waves her off with a wink as he enters the bar. "

"Well hello to you too handsome. Sounds fun see you soon . " She says with a blush on her face as she waves him goodbye .

10pm ~

The league finally enters the bar and looks around for a table big enough for them all to sit . They finally find one in the corner of the bar . A waitress walks over to their table and asks them if they would like to order anything. After a few mintues they all order some food and drinks . By the time there food and drinks arrive the Dj is blasting some sick tunes and getting the fun really started in the bar . The league all eat, drink ,laugh and are having a really great time for once aside from plotting crimes.

12am ~

The beautiful women from earlier finally enters the bar as the Dj plays some killer music . She looks around the bar and spots a cute guy with beautiful turquoise eyes that caught her attention earlier tonight.

She walks right up to him as the music blasts says ,

"Hey cutie would you like to dance ? " The pretty red head asks.

" Haha well aren't you a cute little Mouse. " Dabi says.

1am ~

They reach the middle of the dance floor and leave the league to continue mingling to themselves . The Dj is playing some great music and Ayame is grinding on Dabi and their just getting started. He pulls her closer leans in and kisses her. One thing led to another and they slept together and didn't use protection .

And just like that, another beautiful girl rocked Dabi's world and she was gone.

Or was she ?

~ Timeskip ~

A few weeks later Dabi is in a meeting with the league as his phone vibrates in his pocket and gets a text message.

Dabi's Phone ~

Ding . Ding.. Ding...

Text Messages

Ayame ~ Hey Dabi it's Ayame and I'm texting you because there's something we need to talk about . Can I see you? It's really Important please get back to me ASAP Handsome.

Dabi ~ Hey Ayame and awww bummer I figured you were texting me because you missed me .

Ayame ~ Of course I miss you idiot how could I forget you that easily after the night we shared .

Dabi ~ It was quite a night huh mousey , meet me where we first met at 3

Ayame~ Sounds perfect I'll see you at our spot Dabi

Dabi's POV ~

Fuck can't this meeting go by any faster I need to get the hell out here and go meet my beautiful Mousey .

Ayame's POV ~

Shit I probably really freaked him out by reaching out to him weeks after the night we had. But I'm pregnant and I don't want to be a mother to some rando's brat

~ Back to reality ~

The moment you've all been waiting for, 3pm is finally here and Ayame's pregnant with Dabi's baby .

Dabi's POV ~

She's pregnant! Nice going Dabi your a fucking idiot you really couldn't keep your dick in your pants for one night ! This is all your fault and you didn't even use protection . Now a beautiful girl is pregnant, and you don't even care because it was worth it. But what happens now ? Will she stay next to me and help me raise the child? Or will she leave. It is my fault..I don't blame her.

~ Timeskip ~

9 months later, Dabi and Ayame are parents blessed with a healthy baby girl named Y/n L/n and Ayame immediately leaves after her birth .

Third Person POV ~

Dabi's a single father now and has to raise y/n alone . Will he enjoy his new life as a father .