{116} ~ Protect The Ones You Love ~

A/N ~ Apologies for the long wait I've had some pretty bad writers block lately and no motivation. Thank you for reads and votes on this book though I appreciate it . Here's the chapter as promised @Valentiinellu thank you for the sweet comments <3 <3

Enjoy Love DekuandKachhan99

~~~~~

TW ~ ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk! You've been warned ! ⚠️

~~~~

~~💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~

~ The forest ~

Creati's POV ~

It's up to you! Be strong!

What's going on? Ms. Midnight, are you still there ?

I'm standing with classes A and B, and I'm about to explain the plan to them after we all decided to stand and fight the villain approaching us.

For Ms. Midnight.

"We'll stand our ground and end the villians rampage here . From Tenacole's observations, he stands at about 25 meters tall. What's more, the blue flames that shot from his back earlier look like the ones used by the man that attacked Mr. Aizawa, at our summer training camp, none other than Dabi Y/n's father.

That means that likely the league is with him, they maybe on his back. According to Ms. Midnight, the only way that will subdue this giant is to put him to sleep. Normally, this tranquilizer would be injected, but given his size, I estimate we need to put 30 liters in him. Considering how quickly  he's able to move an injections impossible. So I'm proposing we  we administer the drug orally.

These jars contain undiluted doses, and it should be enough to knock him out."I said to everyone as I held a jar I created a few minutes ago with my creation quirk.

"So we get one in his mouth, and that'll do it?"Kendo said.

"The big guy goes down for a long sleep."Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu said.

"Mhm. I'll set a trap for him, and when he goes down, we move in."I said.

Next, we'll need Honenuki. 

"Okay, the reports of his size are accurate. This should be enough mud to snear him."Honenuki said as he softened the ground in front of us.

"Poor Ms. Midnight, she's still alive, right ?There's no way she'd let those villains kill her. "Kaminari said.

"I'm sure she's fine. She'll be teaching cool stuff again before you know it."Mina said.

I'm sorry, guys, but...

I don't think she is. 

But maybe just maybe she is , we'll find out after this raid.

I could consever some energy just in case.
No, this isn't the time to hold back, Momo.