{43} ~ All Might Vs. AFO ~

A/n ~ And I'm back!
Enjoy everyone sorry for making you wait so long .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV ~

Pro Heroes have arrived on the scene where the six of you standing behind a wall.

Mt.Lady, Best Jeanist, Tiger, and Gang Orca have stopped the Nomus in time and everything seems to be going just fine until...

*Bam*

The Pro Hero Best Jeanist has been taken down right in front of your eyes.

Hopefully All Might found Katsuki, we're in trouble here we have to get out of here. You thought standing with fear behind the wall with the others.

*Cough** Cough* Dammit ! The hell ! " Katsuki said in between gasps for air.

" Katsuki ! " You said.

" Kacchan !" Deku said.

"Bakugo !" The others said.

Katsuki's POV ~

I'm outside with the other villians trying to catch my breathe when..

" My apolgies Bakugo." A man said to me.

" Huh ?" I said.

" Master." I heard Shigaraki say to the man in front of me.

" So you've failed once more Tomura ? But you must not be discouraged you'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child because you judged he was important peice on your game board." The man said to Shigaraki.

Deku's POV ~

My body can't move I'm frozen with fear.

I can't freak out then , I have to remember back then my body couldn't move I let them take him . Being scared is no excuse he's right there in front of me . Their leader hasn't noticed us. I thought .

There are 6 or 7 meters separating me from Kacchan. With full cowling I could get there in less than a second but could I get away. Where we run next plus I would put everyone else in danger. That won't work I need a plan ! I need to find a way to reach out to him! I thought to myself.

" If I can't do that this was all for nothing !" I yelled at myself.

We have to get away but how?

Katsuki's POV~

" I'll have you return my student All for One ! Have you've come to kill me a 2nd time All Might ?" The man said to All Might in front of me.

" No there's too many of them. " All Might said.

" It took you long enough to find us ! You've gotten weaker All Might."