{84} ~ Shinsou has Moves ! ~

A/N ~ Last one for this week and until the new year !
~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

~ Flashback to before Shinsou's match ~
~ Team hudle ~

Shinsou's POV ~

Twist*
Twist*

"Vocal Modulator, Persona chords." I said as I twisted the knobs all the way revealing my entire mask.

"Some of you don't much about it so I'll give a simple explanation of how my brainwashing quirk, first off I focus on the target and think I'm going to brainwash this person if I can get the target to answer me than the effect is complete. The target will move according to my orders , if they get shocked they might brake free from the power depending on how well the power took hold. I've never tried it before but I think it's probably impossible to brainwash many people at once. My focus would be to splintered." I continued to tell my teammates.

"No matter what it's a powerful move especially if there not expecting it. " Asui said.

"Keep in mind I can't make the person I brainwash talk, also orders that require them to think is off the table." I said.

"For example I can show the target the word
Tsuyu Asui and order them to write it because they can see it, but I can't ask them what your name is and get them to answer." I continued.

"I know we kinda all deal with this but isn't it hard when people learn about you're quirk, will anyone talk to you? Kaminari asked.

"That's why I have this it acts like another set of Vocal chords . A vocal modulation mask persona chords . If my choice goes through a device or megaphone it loses its effect." I said.

''So it has to be your real voice that they respond to?" Asui said.

"Yes, for the variations and the resistance number of plates this mask can change how I speak while still making my voice heard correctly."

"Oh yeah I get it , It changes your tone but it's still your voice." Kaminari said.

"Wow! You gotta be unbeatable with that thing!" Kirishima sais with a smile.