{34} ~ What is Love ? ~

Third person POV~

Summer Break was officially starting , meaning summer school for some extra training and points are being offered for the students that want to train over the summer vacation.

Students from class A would be put into groups of six members. And Y/N was part of the first group. The other students in the first group include Katsuki, Deku, Todoroki, Iida, Asui, and Uraraka. The extra classes would start on the day before the training camp.

Your POV ~

You sat at your desk and listened to Mr. Aizawa's instructions.

" In this master class you'll be tasked with saving innocent by standers and capturing a villain. " He began.

" Huh?" Katsuki said with a wide eyed expression.

" We're not just studying We're playing heroes!" Deku and Uraraka exclaimed.

" This should be obvious but villians commit many different types of crimes . The seven of you will be dispatched at a scene and you'll need to figure out what happened there. Whetheror not a villian was actually involved . Whether or not you should fight . We will be judging your abilities to asset the situation as well as how well you difuse it. Welcome your instructors." Mr. Aizawa begins.

*Door Opens*

" I AM HERE SNEAKING THROUGH THE BACK DOOR." All Might said announcing his arrival.

" All Might's teaching us! " You exclaimed.

" He's not the only one today Cementose, Midnight, and Present Mic will be assisting. They'll be acting as speicla trainers, let's get started head to Ground Beta after changing and we'll Begin ." He finished.

" Yes sir."

~~
" I'll see you in a few mintues Firefly. " Katsuki said placing a kiss on your cheek.

" Yes you will." You said kissing his cheek in return.

His ears tinted pink at the tips as he made his famous 'tch' sound .

You laughed at his cute reaction kissed him again, and left.

" Hey Y/N how are you and Bakugo doing as couple?" Uraraka asked.

" Just perfect, he's so sweet." You said blushing a bit.

" That's great Y/N , never thought I would hear the words Bakugo and sweet in the same sentence." She said .

" Tell me about it , he's such a hothead but a cute hothead." You said.

" I think it's cute that your swooning for the class hothead ." She said smiling.

" T-thanks I got it bad , we should go Katsuki's waiting for me." You said bashful.
~~

" Took you long enough Firefly." Katsuki pouted.

She's Mistreated|| K. Bakugo x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara