{73} ~ Dynamight's Advice ~

~The Delinquents Vs. The Troublemakers~

Katsuki's POV ~

"Ha. You guys aren't fooling anybody we're better then you and we'll take you down to prove it ." The brats yelled .

"Ohhh? Then bring it on, let's have a proper fight!" I yelled with explosions going off in my hand.

*Zap*

My mask this little brat!

"My binging balls will make a feast out of you bet you didn't see that coming ! These monsters are super fast and strong !" A brat said.

*whoosh*

"Assualt dust!"

"Those guys aren't gonna know what hit them come on let's go!"A brat said.

A dust cloud?

"Viral cosmo"

"Electromagnetic bullet!"

"Pancake Slam!"

"Hula Hoop attack!"

"Go tongue tank bleh!"

*Explode*

"Uhhhh what? Kids these days are stupid strong ! How is this even possible huh? Back when I was their age I was just learning how to get my yell working ! I think this much power when your just a tide should be illegal!" Mic yelled.

Gang Orca's POV ~

I'm standing with the six students remaining, as we watch the fish turds

"Gang Orca is this okay?" The students asked.

"Okay? Why would you ask do you think I'm not paying attention? That this was unexpected not the outcome I planned for from the very beginning?" I said angrily.

"No sir! Of course not we're sorry! " The students said apologetically.

"These are inspiring young heroes they maybe failures but they can handle themselves. " I said to the students.

Especially those three.

Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, and Inasa Yoarashi

Katsuki's POV ~

"Pretty bold of them to attack without hesitation like that I'm almost impressed." I said with a smirk.

"They know we're here trainees they likely feel they don't need to hold back against us." Icyhot said.

"It's so sad I wanna be their friend! Even if it wasn't part of our training." Baldy said .

"No way? Their not scared of our quirks at all seriously?" The brat that hit me said.

"They think their better than us just their older !" The blonde punk said.