{99} ~ One Thing ~

TW : ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️

~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~ 💥 ~~ 💥

~~💥~~💥~~ 💥 ~~ 💥

Hawk's POV ~

I'm flying through the air back to the Liberation Army's mansion.

I have to tell Dabi about that pretty little daughter of his.

"You want a status repot? Yeah sure let's see
I'm spreading the good Liberation word."I said with a smile.

"We've noticed that you've been passing this book out to heroes. It's obvious that you not only read it but you truly understand Destro you're someone who gets us." Re- Destro said witha smile.

"Geez. Thanks."I said.

"If I'm being honest I still don't really get what we're doing teach me sometime."Twice said.

"Happy to bet you'll catch on fast." I said.

"You're like a walking billboard with your help Liberation ideology will spread , your core fan base of teens and twenty somethings will be a great move for us."Another villian said.

"I'll double down my efforts then."I said.

"You're working super hard huh Hawks your a pretty good guy."Twice said.

"Pure evil."Spinner said.

"Happy you're on our side."Twice said.

"Happy to be here. As far a I can tell we're not even on the commissions radar yet.
Their investigating the Leagues involvement in the Deika City incident. But our troops are staying off their radars, meanwhile we're starting to influence the next generation of heroes." I said.

"Ahhhh it's Izuku."Toga screamed with a blush on her face.

"Really that's a coincidence."Twice said.

"Heh. From what I see UA students haven't grown all that much."Dabi said as he chuckled.

"Heh. Well yeah you are talking about a bunch of high schoolers."I said with a laugh.

"Excellent work you may go Hawks. This meeting is now over."Re-Destro said with a clap.

"Dabi can I talk to you alone ?"I said before I walked out the door.