{30} ~ Practical Partners ~

A/n ~ Decided to publish another one this week , I'm ahead with writing , enjoy everyone :)

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It's the morning and first day of the written exams and you couldn't help but feel nervous and queasy. Kacchan helped me study so I should be fine, but why am I so nervous? You thought as you got up and ready for school .

You finish getting ready and head to the kitchen and find Inko and Deku already there. Inko's finishing breakfast, while Deku lifts some weights and you start setting up the table. Inko prepared a traditional Japanese-Style breakfast , and the three of you enjoy a nice peaceful breakfast together. Once you and Deku finish you both help Inko clean up before leaving for school. You hand her the last of the dishes while Deku finishes getting ready . And finally you both wave Inko off and head out to UA.

~~

You and Deku walk into class together, and on your way to your seat you make eye contact with a pair of beautiful crimson eyes, causing you face to heat up .

" Morning Firefly, am I making you blush ?" He teased.

" Good morning Kacchan, and of course not ." You say blushing a bit.

" Tch. You're cute , good luck on your test dumbass." He says confidently.

" T-thanks , and to you as well Bakugo. " You stuttered.

You head to your seat a blushing mess , just as Mr. Aizawa walks in.

" It's test day I hope you all studied , your time starts now you have three days. Begin " He says passing out the tests .

" Come on Y/N you got this , and you had a great teacher " You thought as you picked up your pencil .
~~

" Pencils down." Aizawa said concluding the test.

" Phew I'm glad that's over ." You thought .

" Now everyone grab your costumes and meet me at Ground Beta. "

" Yes Sir. "

" Hey Firefly, how'd you do ?" Bakugo asked waiting up for you .

" Great , thanks to you , I couldn't have done it without such a great tutor ." You say smiling and blushing.

" I'm happy to help dumbass, and I already know I aced it. " He says confidently pointing a finger to himself.

" I'm not surprised your a nerd Kacchan , let's go. " You teased.

" What'd you call me ?! " He says with a tint of pink on his ears.

You laughed at his childish reaction and gave him a quick peck on the cheek causing his face to heat up.

~~

" Now then , let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you want to go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes . I expect many of you have gathered information a day belive you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today" Mr. Aizawa said to the class , along with the rest of the UA teachers at Ground Beta.