{2} ~ Daddy's Little Girl ~

Villain Dabi is a murderous criminal and enjoys every minute of it

Villain Dabi is a murderous criminal and enjoys every minute of it. He thought his life couldn't get any more perfect , but all that changed the moment you were born . When Dabi saw you for the first time he felt his heart melt once again . Dabi buys a two bedroom apartment a few blocks away from the league and begins his life as a single father to his little flame . Life for the Todoroki's couldn't be anymore perfect. Y/n  continues to grow more beautiful each day , and by her fourth birthday she starts showing signs of her quirk . Dabi couldn't be more ecstatic and starts training Y/n at once .

"Look at my flames daddy!" You said with a smile.

"Congratulations little flame your training begins." He said.

"Aww daddy can't it wait it's my birthday!" You whined.

"Of course it can wait today's your day little flame."He said.

"Thank you daddy , can you take me to see a fireshow? " You asked.

"You're welcome and of course . " He says.

You walk to your bedroom and get ready . You pick a LBD , flats , and a big blue bow . You get dressed grab a brush and head straight for your father's room .

Knock . Knock . Knock

"Daddy can you help me with my hair?"  You asked.

"Of course little flame come on in ." He says patting his bedside.

You walk into his room and hand him the brush.  He brushes your hair , braids it and places the bow in your hair .

"All done little flame." He says finishing the look.

"Thank you daddy , how do I look ?" You asked as you did a spin.

"Beautiful just like your mother."  He said with a smile.

"Where is my mother daddy? " You asked.

"You don't have one little flame ." He said.

"Awe." You said with tears in your eyes. 

"Don't cry little flame , come here ." He said pulling you into a hug.

He takes little flame to a park by the apartment and stands ten feet away from her . He starts his flames , creates beautiful blue butterflies and begins a fireshow just for her. You watch in awe as your father puts on an amazing performance and cry tears of joy when you see a message at the end of the performance.