{61} ~ Future Heroes Red and Pheonix ~

Pheonix's POV ~

I watch in horror as a villain after a villian just shot Suneater and now Red is standing in front of him protecting him and taking another bullet to the forehead.

"Are you okay?" Red said.

"Suneater!" I yelled.

"All three of you get down now." Fat said .

"That guys mine." Red said as he ran after the villian that shot Suneater down an alley.

"I figured that would hurt more." Suneater said looking at me.

"Suneater you're okay." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Out of my way!" Another villain said.

"Wait get back here." Fat said chasing after him.

"I'll use my tentacles why isn't it working?" Suneater said worried.

"I'll get him you rest up Suneater! Get back here you crook!" You yelled as you ran down an alley way.

"Don't go running off you two that's just asking for trouble. You good ? I'm going to go after them other gears will be here soon fill them in." Fat said to Suneater.

"I'm not hurt but my quirk won't activate." Suneater said in a panic.

"Is Erasure near by or something?" Fat said wide-eyed.
~~
Red Riot's POV ~

I'm chasing down the thug that hit Suneater into an alleyway.

"Leave me alone Stop chasing me!" He yelled .

"I will if you stop running you should at least save your buddies should you?" I said to him.

"That's what you're mad about?" He asked.

"You shot someone and then ran away off to save your own skin not much of a man are you ? It's a dead which means you're mine!" I yelled.

"Get away from me." He said attacking me.

"Red counter!" I yelled punching him .

"That was nothing now come quietly or it's going to get a lot worse wait... You're crying?" I said as he layed on the ground.

"It's not fair you know what my quirk does pips out blades about 10 centimeters long like a bunch of dinky box cutters of course I wanna save my bros you jerk but I'm scared . At least I was brave to shoot them." He said in tears.

"Shut up! If you're going to whine and cry about getting caught then you shouldn't be committing crimes in the first place. Come on up you go." I said helping him up off the ground.

"I wanted to get stronger , I thought if I hung out with strong guys I could get stronger." He said.

"Look I know how you feel but." I said.