{72} ~ Fish Turd Delinquents ~

Your POV ~

Knock. Knock.  Knock. 

"Miss Y/N, you're mother's here to discharge you from the hospital. She brought you a change of clothes, take your time and come out when you're ready dear."

"Thank you Ma'am."

You got out of bed, grabbed your change of clothes and headed to the bathroom to change.

Let's see what outfit she picked out.

She brought you a pair of jeans your (f/c) top and a pair of chucks. 

You grabbed everything from your hospital room headed out the door and down the stairs to reception.

"Y/N thank goodness you're alright are you ready to go back to dorm life?" Inko said with tears of joy wrapping you in a hug.

"Inko it's good to see you, and hell yes I'm ready to get out of this hospital ! " You said hugging her back. 

"Language, that Kacchan of yours has changed you hasn't he?" She teased.

"Maybe a little, that's what love does to you." You said blushing.

"Awww I'm happy for you dear, you two are perfect for each other." She said.

"T-thanks." You stuttered. 

"Miss Y/N are you ready to be discharged?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes, where do I sign ?" You said with a smile.

"Right here goodbye miss, take it easy your wounds are still healing." She said with a smile.

"Goodbye, I will and thank you for everything!" You said with a wave.

~~
"We're here, please be careful Y/N and say hi to the boys for me!" Inko said giving you one last hug.

"I will I promise, love you Inko thank you." You said with a smile.

"Love you too dear, you're welcome." She said waving goodbye.

~~
In the dorms
~~

"Y/N! YOU'RE OKAY, I missed you these are for you!"Kiri said handing you a bouquet of flowers with a huge blush on his face.

"Kiri! Thank you that's so sweet, I missed you too, how's Suneater and the others did we win?" You asked with a warm smile.

"Hell yeah we did, everyone's good all healed up , and Mirio lost his quirk."He said.

"He lost his? How?" You asked.

"It's true, he was shot by one of Chisaki's men." Deku said.

"Poor Mirio, how's he taking it Izu?" You said.

"Surprisingly well, although he's still grieving from Nighteye's death." He said.

"Nighteye passed away? Oh no that's terrible and I'm sorry how you holding up?"You said placing a hand in his shoulder .