{87} ~ Always looking ahead ~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Your POV ~

You and the others from both classes are watching the second match and things just got nasty.

"Ewww they got shrooms growing on the their bodies and it's giving me the shivers." You said as you rubbed your arms up and down in disgust.

"Don't worry hot wings the fungus up and disappear in two or three hours tops. You're teammates will be fine! Which is why she doesn't hold anything back!"A boy with black hair and blue eyes from Class 1-B said to you.

"Did you just call me hot wings?" You asked with a smie and a laugh.

"I did because you're red hot, and you're quirk is hot too." He said with a smile and a blush on his face.

You blushed.

"Hehe thanks for the compliment but-" You began.

"BUT NOTHING SHE'S TAKEN! BACK OFF YOU BLUE EYED EXTRA!" Katsuki yelled from behind you.

"Katsuki! Come down no need to be jealous I'm not going anywhere, and sorry about that I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you!" You said with a smile extending a hand to the boy.

"It's alright boyfriends am I right , I'd be the same way with my girlfriend and likewise I'm Awase, Yosetsu I'll see you around and maybe we can talk again sometime?"He said shaking your hand before taking his leave.

"I'd like that, looking forward to it!"You yelled as you watched him walk off into the distance.

"THE HELL! YOU WILL YOU DAMN BLUE EYED EXTRA I'LL MURDER YOU DURING OUR MATCH!"Katsuki yelled at Awase as he walked away.

"KATSUKI! WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? ARE YOU REALLY THAT JEALOUS?"You yelled as you hit your hot headed boyfriend on the shoulder.

"THE HELL! I AM FUCKING JEALOUS YOU'RE MINE AND NO DAMN EXTRA MAKES A MOVE ON MY FIREFLY IN FRONT OF ME!" Katsuki yelled with anger written all over his face smoke coming out of his ears.

"OH KATSUKI YOU'RE FUCKING HOT WHEN YOU'RE JEALOUS AND DAMN RIGHT I'M YOURS AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY FIRECRACKER!" You yelled back at him looking directly into his beautiful crimson eyes.