{25} ~ Hosu City Up in Flames ~

6am ~ Beep . Beep. Beep.

Your alarm clock goes off , and you immediately head for the bathroom .

Time to get ready for the day , you thought as you started your morning routine. Next you put on your hero costume, gloves , and boots. And finally place your (h/c) in a high ponytail and take one last look in the mirror. You grab your phone on your way out and send Todoroki a text .

Y/N's 📱

You ~ Good Morning Todoroki, I was wondering if you wanted to train together?

Roki ~ Morning Y/n , sure let's meet in the training room .

You ~ Okay :) *read*

Chat ended

~~

You and Todoroki arrive at Endeavor's training room , and start off with melting Todoroki's ice attacks. Next you throw fireballs at Todoroki for him to dodge. And finally temperature changes, and hand-to-hand combat.

"Whew I'm beat , let's go eat." You say as you drank water.

" Sure." He says calmly.

The two of you head to the cafeteria in silence. You decide to get ramen, and Todoroki gets cold soba. The two of you finish paying and find a nice spot to sit.

" How's your cold soba Todoroki?"  You ask.

" It's my favorite and good , how's your ramen?" He says.

" It's delicious." You say.

The two of you ate in silence for a while until Todoroki cleared his throat.

"I'm surprised my old man hasn't come to bother us." He spat out.

"Heh. Maybe he's busy." You say.

" Y/N could I ask you a question?" He says. 

" What is it ?" You ask .

" Me and my father are the only ones with a fire quirk, so I'm curious where'd you get yours ?" He says .

" W-well ... " You stuttered.

" WE NEED TO GO NOW !" Endeavor says as he slams the door open .

The three of you board the train and are headed for Hosu City.

I better check in with Deku . You thought as you stared out the window.

Y/N's 📱

You ~ Hey Deku how's training with Gran Torino?

Deku ~ Good , I've learned how to control OFA a little better . How's Endeavor's?