{28} ~ What the hell was that ? ~

Bakugo's POV ~

I heard my alarm go off , and I climbed out of bed.

Back to school, finally I couldn't wait for that damn internship to be over .

I hated every minute I was at that stupid internship getting groomed instead of training.

What a fucking waste of time .

Now I have to go back to school with this stupid ass hairstyle . No matter how I try I can't get it back to normal .

Let's just get this shitty day started.

I head out the door with my hands deep in my pockets .

~~

I arrive at UA and see tape arms ,weird hair, and Y/N and feel my face heat up. There she is , calm down Katsuki and head over to those bunch of extras. As soon as I reach them tape arms and weird hair start laughing.

"Hahaha holy crap what the heck Bakugo?" They said dying of laughter.

" Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way . Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both." I said angrily.

" I think it looks cute Kacchan. " You teased with a wink .

The tips of his ears turned pink , and he made his famous 'tch' sound.

" Aww look Y/N made the pretty boy blush. " Sero teased.

" What'd you call me ! " I yelled.

*Poof*

"There it goes!" They laughed. 

" Hey there's the angry Katsuki Bakugo we know." She said smiling.

The four of us walked into class together and took our seats and All Might's class begun.

~~

Your POV ~

I AM HERE ! " All Might yelled as his class begun at Feild Gamma.

Hope you're ready to return to our lessons . Today it's basic hero training. Feels like I haven't seen you in awhile . Welcome Back !" He started.

" Now then, listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race . Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training. " He continued.

" Y/N , Deku, Todoroki, Iida it's good to see all after the Hosu incident. " Uraraka said.

" You too Uraraka, but could you keep it down we're not supposed to talk about it. " You said.

" Oops my bad ." She said with a smile.

"You'll be in groups of five for this race. Group one Young Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida , Ashido, and Sero. Please go to the assigned starting in Field Gamma." All Might finished.