{36} ~ Summer Camp Fun ~

Shiggy's POV ~

I was sitting in the League of Villans Hideout with Kurogiri and the master told me some wonderful news.

I tried so hard to find out where those idiots were going and he figured it out in an instant. I thought as I finished my drink.

When suddenly there was a knock followed by Giran . He informed me and Kurogiri to expect delivery tomorrow and going on and on about ut being thrown together quickly so it might not look like much , but quality is guaranteed.

" Tomura Shigaraki, the plan can now begin . " Kurogiri said to me.

" Yes , Kurogiri the board is set with my pawns and my prey finally time for the real game to begin ." I said.

Here I come again little one
~~
Your POV ~

" Now that you finished your first semester at UA high it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However... Don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp , we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become Plus - Ultra !" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Yes sir! "
~~
Buses arriving for class 1-A and 1-B
~~

" Class 1-A our bus is here everyone line up for seating arrangements. " Iida said doing his famous hand chop.

" Hey Katsuki wanna sit together?" You said running over to your boyfriend .

" Obviously I don't wanna be stuck by any of these damn extras." He yelled intertwining your hand with his.

You laughed , as the two of you got on the bus and looked for a place to sit.

~~

" Here's the deal we'll be on this bus for about an hour before our first stop, make sure you stay focused ." Mr. Aizawa said as 1-A found their seats.

The two of you decide to sit in the back of the bus. You take the window seat, while Katsuki places his arm around your neck.

"Ahhh this is nice ." You said sighing happily.

"It sure is firefly. " He said pulling you closer .

You start to scroll through your phone as the bus departs.

Now that I think about it me and Katsuki don't have any pictures together since we became a couple. I'll fix that. " You thought as you opened up your camera.

" Hey Katsuki, I think I have something in my eye." You said to the blonde.

" I d-" was all he said before your lips crashed onto his and you snapped a picture.

*Flash*

He was wide-eyed and face red.

" There , perfect thanks Katsuki." You said pulling away, quickly changing your screen saver.

" That was a dirty trick firefly. " He said, upset that you pulled away.