{98} ~ Off to Endeavor 's Agency ~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Your POV ~

8am ~

Your alarm clock goes off, you turn it off and see you have a text message from Izuku.

Y/n's 📱 ~

Izu 💚 ~ Meet me in the common room at 10?

You 🦋 ~ Will do! *read

Chat ended

~~

You wash up, and take a quick shower . You head to your closet and grab a pair of jeans your (f/c) sweater, a scarf, gloves, and boots.
You apply some light make-up and spray some perfume before grabbing your over night bag and heading out the door .
~~
You close the door behind you and see the elevator doors shutting.

"Hold the elevator!"You yelled as you dashed through the doors.

"Thank you."You said as you pressed the common room button.

"Anything for you beautiful."A voice said.

"Katsuki!"You squealed as you wrapped your arms around him.

"I'll pick you later beautiful."Katsuki said as he exited the elevator.

"I'm looking forward to it Katsu!"You said with a smile as you walked towards Izuku.
~~
The Midoriya's Home
~~
You and Deku arrive at your home and ring the doorbell.

Ding. Ding.Ding.

"Coming."

*Click

"Hi mom."The two of you said with a smile.

"Welcome home, come on in my babies."Inko said with tears in her eyes.

You and Deku take off your shoes leave them by the door and put slippers on before heading to your rooms to place your things.

"It smells delicious in here."Deku said.

"What is that amazing smell?"You said.

"I made all your favorites."Inko said as she finished setting the table.

The three of you sit and enjoy the delicious food Inko made.