{83} ~ Shinsou's start line ~

A/ N ~ Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I did! Anyway here's a chapter for this week as promised!
Enjoy !
~~~~
TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

A/ N ~ Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I did! Anyway here's a chapter for this week as promised! Enjoy !~~~~TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Shinsou's POV ~

My face is on fire.

I'm burning up from a few moments ago.

"Welcome to the hero course Shinsou, maybe we can be friends?"She said extending a hand to me.

I blushed and took it.

"Are you sure you wanna be friends with him he brainwashes people if they talk to him, be careful Y/N." Deku and Ojiro said in front of everyone.

I'm used to people saying that .

"I'll take my chances, he's not a damn villain don't you think he's heard that enough you two should be ashamed!"You yelled in front of everyone.

But I'll never forget what she said in front of everyone.

She's badass.

I should thank her.

"Well Shinsou why don't you say a few words."Aizawa said to me.

Guess it'll have to wait till later.

~ Flashback of Shinsou's Past ~
~ His high school years ~

"Woah your quirk is brainwashing that's so cool imagine all the cool stuff you can do controlling people!"A boy said.

"Yeah you can do any bad thing you want!"Another boy said.

"And no one would ever know it was you, just promise you won't make us your slaves okay?" A girl said.

"Heh. Everyone says that." I said to them.

~ Flash Forward to the Present ~
~ Before the match ~

"I'm Hitoshi, Shinsou I already faced some of you as opponents in the sports festival, but we're not friends just because we've fought before. I don't subscribe to that sort of sportsmanship, we're still competing to be the best and I'm already countless steps behind , I need to prove myself. One day I will become a proper hero then I can use my powers to help citizens in need. All of you are hurdles I most overcome, I'm not here in search of friends thanks for having me." I said to everyone and gave a smile in Y/N's direction.