{15} ~ Bakugo Vs. Uraraka ~

You made your way back to the stands with
your face still on fire from a couple minutes ago. I just wanted to wish him luck , you thought , while your face flushed crimson.

" Hey Y/N you feeling alright ?" Mina asked .

" Hey Mina yeah I'm fine why do you ask ?" You say.

" Are you sure your face is all red . What happened ? " Mina says.

" N-nothing happened I'm fine I promise ." You stuttered.

" Doesn't sound like nothing , I bet it has something to do with Bakugo." Mina teased.

" N-no it doesn't, let's just focus on the match ." You said as you turn your attention back to the stage.
~~

Bakugo's POV ~

My face still feels hot as hell from a couple minutes ago. I can't believe Y/N just saw my ass. What the hell was she doing in there anyway ? I don't have time to worry about it now, I have a battle to win.

"And now for the last battle of round one!He was kind of a hotshot in middle school, and just look at that determined face ! It's Katsuki Bakugo from class 1-A!" Present Mic annouced as Bakugo's determined face was shown on the big screen , and you couldn't help but smile. Versus! his classmate and the one I'm personally voting for Ochako, Uraraka !" Mic yelled as she stood on the stage across from Bakugo.

" You're the one that screws around with gravity right Pink Cheeks? " I asked floaty girl.

" Pink Cheeks?" She exclaims.

" Well if your gonna give up do it now. Cause I'm not going to hold anything back." I declared.

She ain't budging I'm assuming she's staying then. I thought.

" And with that , let the eighth match begin ! " I heard Mic annouced.

And the battle began with her running towards me .

" Giving up isn't an option for me!"

" And now you die .Let's get this over with."

Your POV ~

The battle began and you see Uraraka running towards Bakugo. She's not gonna win, even if she gives it everything she got . Bakugo has insane reflexes and hardly any openings in hand-to-hand combat, so this won't be an easy win , you thought. You watched as Bakugo pulled his right hand , setting off an explosion pushing Uraraka back. You heard your classmates gasp , while you continued to watch , the fight reminding you of your training.

~ Flashback ~

Rrahh!" You yelled as you went to attack him, when he grabbed your outstretched arm, lifting you into the air and throwing you over his shoulder.

You landed on the ground and you grunted as the pain struck your back.

"Owwwwwwwwww! Kacchan that freaking hurt!" You whined as you tried to sit up.