{19} ~ Bakugo Vs. Y/N ~

"And now Bakugo Vs. Y/N !" Mic announced.

" Looks like I'm up . Wish me luck !" You said as you walked out of your seat.

" Good luck against Kacchan, Y/N!" Izuku
says smiling .

" Good luck against Bakugo, Y/N he's a manly opponent. " Kiri says with a toothy grin.

" Thanks you two. And you're right about that Kiri . " You laugh as you walk out of the stands and towards the stage.

Your POV ~

It all comes down to this . It's just me and Kacchan but only one of us will advance. No matter the odds I have to give it my all. That's what it means to be a hero.

You take a deep breathe as you walk onto the stage and face Bakugo.

" The second round of the Semi-Finals. Two hotshots take the stage . From the hero course Katsuki Bakugo Versus his classmate Y/N Midoriya. " Mic announces.

" You better give me all you got Firefly!" Bakugo yells.

" I will , you better not hold anything back Kacchan!" You yell .

Bakugo snarls with a creepy smile.

" BEGIN !"

Instead of following as Uraraka did in her battle against him, you set your blue flames towards him.

"Going for long distance?" Bakugo yelled as he fueled himself into the air with his palms exploding.

He made his way towards you, then attempted to use an explosion to knock you out of bounds, only for you to jump out of the way and put your foot on his back, then pushed him to the ground.

He quickly got up, grabbing your arm as you glided through the air.

Shit! Got too close to him! you thought.

He threw you to the other side of the ring, using his boot to kick you further.

You landed on the cement with a thud and you weakly got to your hands and knees.

"Why you holding back (Y/N)?!" Bakugo yelled as he landed on the ground.

Don't feed into the fire..

You took a breath and eyed the angry blond across from you.

My quirk is no good against Kacchan..fire will just light his sweat..

With no warning, Bakugo took to the skies again.

You watched him, getting ready to use your quirk, until he swiped his hand in front of him.

You sent your fire out in reaction, only to find beads of sweat flying closer to your fire.

You reached a hand out, as if it would do anything.