{48} ~ Phoenix Flame-Burn ~

A/n ~ Hope everyone had a nice Easter Sorry for the long wait everyone, I'm back enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~

8am

The next day in Mr. Aizawa's Homeroom class. You're sitting at your desk listening to Mr. Aizawa's lecture.

"I believe I mentioned this already but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses."He starts.

"Yessir."

"Do not take this lightly a hero license means that you're responsible for human lives you can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50% of students pass this required for these permits each year. In order to prepare today you'll considerate on creating something new. " He continues when Cementose,Midnight, and Present Mic walk in.

"Hmmm?"Katsuki grunts.

2 ultimate moves

"Ultimate moves this is total hero work"You said with a smile.

"When we say ultimate we need a move that will ensure you win against you're opponent."Ecoplasm said.

"An action so unique to your identity so no other person can hope to copy it . Simply put you must learn to lean into you're strengths." Cementose added raising a finger.

"You're moves represent who you are. These days most pro heroes have an ultimate move those who don't are fools."Midnight finished with a wink.

"This may sound abstract but well explain more as the day goes on for now change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."He finished.
~~

You get out of your seat and grab your costume and head to the locker room with the girls.

"I'll see you in a few beautiful." Katsuki said pecking you on the cheek.

"Yes you will Katsuki." You said with a blush.

"No kiss for me?" He teased.

"Katsuki!" You yelled before kissing his cheek.

He blushed.

"She's mine you bunch of extras remember that!" He yelled.

"They know Katsuki, now go." You said heading into the locker room.
~~
The locker room
~~
You open your locker and begin to strip.

"You two are all lovely dovey again." The girls teased.

"GIRLS! We are not!" You yelled.

"You are Y/N it's cute!" Mina teased.

"S-stop that it's embarrassing." You stuttered with a blush.

You finish putting on your costume, braid your (h/c) hair and head out to Gym Gamma.

~~
Gym Gamma
~~
"There's my beautiful girl." Katsuki said putting an arm around you.