{47} ~ A Villian's Daughter ~

A/n ~ Decided to publish one more on my special day , at least till next week enjoy everyone :)
~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later

~ In the dorms ~

Class 1-A was relaxing in the common room after dinner. You are sitting and chatting with the girls.

"Hey Y/N we missed you in the dorm room competition last night, everything okay?" Hagakure asked.

"What happened between you and Kirishima? He was really upset yesterday." Mina asked.

" How come Bakugo isn't with you tonight?" Jiro said.

"Yeah come on Y/N give us the tea does it have anything to do with the news story?" Uraraka asked.

" How come you didn't tell us Ribbit?" Tsu said.

"Girls give Y/N a chance to explain it's her life after all." Yaoyorozu said.

"Thank you Yamomo, and everything's not okay Kiri and I had a fight, and we broke up." You said with tears in your eyes.

"WHATTTT!? WHY!?" The girls exclaimed.

"It's c-" You started to say until you saw Kirishima in the distance.

You got up from your seat and headed towards Kirishima.

"Y/N come back." The girls said.

"Sorry girls I gotta go. Kiri!" You shouted as you ran towards the redheaded boy.

He looked in your direction, before frowning and walking in the opposite direction.

"Wait!"

You ran faster, chasing him down the halls.

"GO away Y/N!" He yelled.

You caught up to him real fast, tackling him to the ground.

"Oof" you both sounded.

"That was a manly way to get my attention so what do you want Y/N?" Kiri said holding a hand out to you.

"Thanks, and I wanted to apologize if you'd let me Kiri." You said taking his hand.

"A manly declaration, this should be good." He said .

"Kiri I'm sorry I broke the friendship code and kept secrets from you , I didn't mean to can you ever forgive me?" You said apologetically.

"That was so manly Y/N I forgive you I missed my bestfriend. I'm sorry for being a jerk now come here." He said pulling you into a hug.

"It's okay I missed you too Kiri you're my manly bestfriend." You said hugging him back.

~~