{93} ~ Become the #1 Hero ~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Tokage's POV ~

Bakugo is the power house of their team the others are simply following his lead and trying to keep up. If we focus on Bakugo and force him to make a mistake the rest of them won't stand a chance.
~~

Katsuki's POV ~

"There are so many sounds in the way, but if I concentrate I can tell them apart."Ears said.

"Let's go!"I said.

"Ahhhhhh!!!"
~~

Your POV ~

"He was hiding without making a sound!"Mina said.

"They turned the tables again!"You said.

~~

Katsuki's POV ~

"And construction done quick my weld- craft is complete."The blue eyed extra said as he welded me down to the pipes.

"They know us to well!"Tape Arms said as he shot tape towards the extra.

"Yeah like you can catch me with tape when there's so many pipes in the way."The extra said as he continued to run away.

"Was this part of Tokage's plan she has everything figured out."Tape Arms said.

Hrrrraaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

"Here comes Sugar Rush! You're good!"Cavity said to me after he broke my gauntlets setting me free

"You won't stop me damn it!"I yelled as I flew after the blue eyed extra.

"You don't have to get so mad!"He said to me.

*Blast

"Handle this guy! Make him pay for hitting on my girl!" I said blasting away.

"On it!"Tape Arms said.

"Your mine!"Ears said.

💥Flashback before match 💥