{104} ~ Happy New Year ~

A/N ~ Apologies it's been awhile , it's been a little hectic these past couple weeks ! Anyways I hope you enjoy!

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥~~

~ A week later ~

Your POV ~

After a week of work studies , completed you are back at UA to start your third term with just three months left of your 1st year at UA.

3 months and I'll be a upper-classman

Time sure does fly.

You take your seat, and see Iida and Momo at the front of class.

"My classmates a happy new year to you all!"Iida said witha smile.

"Yes happy new year everyone."Yaoyorozu said with a bow.

"Today's class will consist of a practical briefing. We'll each share our accomplishments, challenges, et cetera from over the winter break. So comrades it's time to suit up and head over to Ground Alpha!"Iida said to the class.

Time to suit up.

I can't wait to see how much everyone's improved.

*Slam

"Quiet! Time to get started."Mr.Aizawa said with his sleeping bag in hand slamming the door open.

"Happy new year Mr. Aizawa!"Mina said.

"An auspicious New Year sir! I've apprised them of the schedule, per your instructions."Iida said.

"Good."Mr.Aizawa said.

"Man Iida you're really revving hard today!"Kaminari said.

"Indeed. Thankfully Manual the hero with whom I apprenticed at my work study, is a leader in Hosu. It was just one week but he taught me well. How to work hard without being uptight! Heck yeah! That's the only way to live."Iida said as he danced in place.

"Heh. I take it back. He's like a bike where the chain keeps coming off."Kaminari said.

"Wouldn't Iida be a motorcycle though? I mean with his engines and all."Sero said.