{24} ~ Leaving for Internships ~

Today was the day everyone was leaving for their internships.

" Everyone has their costumes right , remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet . And don't lose them or anything. " He said.

" Gotcha !" Mina squealed.

" Speaker properly it's yes sir, Ashido. " He said annoyed.

"Yes sir." She sighed.

"Make you sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships , now get to it. " Mr. Aizawa said dismissing everyone.

"Yes sir." Everyone said, as they headed towards the trains they need to board.

You, Izuku, and Todoroki are walking towards the trains they need to board , when you hear Bakugo yell.

"Y/N wait!" He said running to catch up to you.

You stop and turn around .

" Be careful out there Y/N. Please . I know we're not talking right now, but stay alive. And maybe when we get back we can talk. If your willing to hear me out..." He said looking into your (e/c) eyes.

You nod, and pull him into a hug, causing his face to heat up.

" I'll see you in a week Kacchan, stay safe. " You say pulling back and walking away.

" You ready to go Y/N ? " They asked.

You nod your head, and the three of you head for the trains again .

" What's the matter Y/N you seem sad ." Todoroki asked.

" It's nothing. Just stupid boy drama. " You sigh.

" If you need someone to talk to I'm here. " Deku said.

You nod your head and board the train with Todoroki .

" We'll you two I'm off , see you soon Y/N ." He said.

" Bye Deku stay safe , and keep in touch." You say.

" I will you too , bye Todoroki. " He says.

" Bye Midoriya. " He says.
~~

You and Todoroki walk towards Endeavor's hero agency in silence.

" We're here, let's go change into our costumes and meet back here ." He says.

You nodded and headed to the bathroom to change. You slipped off your school uniform and opened your suitcase to reveal your hero costume. You slipped on the skin tight bodysuit and looked at yourself in the mirror. You then place your (h/c) in a side french braid and slipped on your black gloves, and knee high boots . You take one last look in the mirror before you head out.

I should consider looking into a eye mask , a hero needs to keep her identity hidden. I'll look at some pictures later , you thought.