{64} ~ Tamaki Amajiki Suneater ~

~ Previously ~

"We're up against gangsters who've avoided capture until now it is imparitive that each one of you carry out your expected assignments and stay sharp in there! We will commence the operation at O 800 30 hours ! Heroes move out!" The detective started. 

~ Present time ~

~ 830 am ~

Operation Save Eri Commence! 

Your POV ~

"Once they've read the warrant you're free to move ! I'm counting on everyone to act swiftly ! This is the heros and the police we have warrant to search your premises! On suspension of manufacture and sale of illegal drugs !" The detective said marching right in.

The police, pros and future heroes Pheonix, Deku, Red Riot, Froppy and Uravity charge into the Shie Hissaikai's location with a  warrant in hand. 

"They've got a search warrant?" A villain said.

"Shit were fucked." Another villain said.

"Not if I can help it." Another villain said activating his quirk.

"Quickly get inside everyone and take the quickest route." Fat said.

"We're in!" You said.

"Is it possible that someone leaked out our plans for the raid? There must be a reason for them to come outside that." Amajiki said.

"No if there'd have been a leak I think they would be fighting more cohesively groups like this are used to working together." The detective said.

"There's nothing that matters more to these guys then thier bond with their boss and their brothers being part of the underworld only make loyalty that much more sacred to them." Erasure said.

"All those people outside but we haven't caught the top brass yet their probably underground hiding getting ready to flee." The detective said.

"How is that supposed to be loyalty? Forcing their men to fight for them while they run away isn't manly at all!" Kiri yelled.

"It's a dead end!"  You yelled as you all approached a wall.

"Hold on let me go through!" Lemillion said taking his helmet off.

"Lemillion if you go through you'll be naked." Kiri said.

"It's okay Mirio's costume was constructed by a fiber made of his own hair it's designed so it becomes premiable when he actives his quirk ." Amajiki said watching Lemillion walk toward the wall.

"I knew it the path continues just like Nighteye said it would.The hallways been blocked by this wall but unfortunately breaking through it not going to be easy." Lemillion said to the group. 

"If he did this then that means we're on the  right track. " Deku said.

"That's a dirty trick! Overhaul you Bastard!" You yelled.