{110} ~ Heroes Never Give Up ! ~

TW ~ ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk! You've been warned! ⚠️

~~~~

~~💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~

Tsukuyomi's POV ~

I'm currently riding Fataxi with Charge, Mudman, and Shemage headed for the rear guard when we hear a blast in the distance. I poke my head out a little further to find out where the blast came from. Then I see, blue flames coming from the second floor inside the villa. And that's when I remember what Fat said to me earlier on our way out of the tunnel.

"Hawks was working undercover here a few weeks ago."He said.

And that's when I decided to make a break for it.

"Is that? oh no..." I said as I made my escape.

"No Tsukuyomi! Get back here!"Fat said.
"What the hell are you doing?"Charge said.
"It's not safe."Shemage said worriedly.
"Hawks was in that blast! He's in deep trouble."I said as I flew in the air.

"You sure?"Fat said.

"I'll help him!"I said as I flew towards the villa.

"It's too dangerous to go alone."Charge said as he watched me fly away.

"I knew he was strong but jeez nobody's escaped from my fat before muchless without a struggle.right that's far enough! Hurry back to the rear guard and tell your classmates we're doing fine , hey you forgot to pay for your fat taxi ride!"Fat yelled as he released the others and ran after me.

Hawks I know you're here!

Hang in there I'm coming !

I'm flying towards the villa and I can't help but think back to my work study with Hawks.

My mentor Hawks

Quirk ~ Fierce Wings

Oversized wings that let him take flight with ease, and he has control over each of his strong flexible feathers. In an emergency, they can be used to rescue those in need, but they serve as weapons too. He can also sense vibrations through them, allowing him to collect sound and location data. If he loses a large number of feathers it becomes difficult to fly, but they grow back after a few days. Speed, power, precision, reconnaissance. In terms of sheer quirk versatility Hawks is nearly unmatched even among the pro heroes. I thought he was untouchable until...

"Weakness? Hmmm ..... well, that's a tough one. My Achilles heel is fire I guess."Hawks said.

"Oh?"I said.

"Of course. My wings are tough but flammable. "He explained.

"So how do you counter that?"I asked.

"Honestly, that's pretty simple I stop bad guys before fires a problem."He said confidently.

He was an amazing mentor.

I learned alot from him and his sidekicks.

~~
Flashforward to the Present
~~