{63} ~ Top Secret Mission ~

A few days later after the horrific meeting at Sir Nighteye's agency You, Deku,Kiri, Asui, Uraraka, and the Big Three returned to school the next day. Before you left that day Mr. Aizawa informed you five that you were on stand by while the heroes were looking for Eri's location and were told specific orders not to tell anyone about your work studies.

~ Gym Gamma ~

Your POV ~

You get dressed in the UA pe uniform, braid your (h/c) hair in a side braid and join the rest of 1-A in Gym Gamma for rock climbing training .

Just as you were about to start your climb a pair of strong arms wrapped around you.

"Hey beautiful." Katsuki said before pecking you on the cheek.

You blushed.

"Katsuki your hurt!"You said before pecking him on the cheek.

He blushed.

"Yeah, it's from my special classes yesterday." He admitted.

"Awww what'll make it feel better?" You teased.

"A kiss Firefly." He said with a blush.

"R-really Katsuki?" You stuttered with a blush.

"Mmhmm. Now come here." He said pulling you close and kissing you .

~~

"You can really tell who started their work studies huh?"Jiro said watching from the sidelines.

"They picked up some tricks while they were away from here. Hey what have you guys been learning TELL ME!" Katsuki yelled .

"Sorry we can't!" You and Kiri yelled starting the Climb!

~ Flash back ~

"Don't get to worked up about this . The Big three are one thing they're strong enough to hold their own out their with the pros. But the rest of you will be minimally involved. Asui, Uraraka, Y/N, Kirishima you didn't volunteer for this and your not obligated to participate it's your call." Erasure said to you all.

"Erasurehead we want to help especially after that meeting !" The four of you exclaimed with fists in the air.

"The heroes asked you to be in that meeting I don't think they would've wanted you guys to be there if they didn't know your abilities. I mean I've seen for myself that two first years can shine much brighter than me." Amajiki said with his head down.

"Amajiki don't be so hard on yourself !" You said.

"I agree with Y/N you shine too Suneater. " Kiri said.

~ Flash Forward ~

~ Lunch Time ~

You sat in the cafeteria with the Bakusquad. You decided to get a traditional Japanese -Style Lunch but haven't took a single bite.