0.18

Sienna pov

I had kept my composer at work knowing that I really didn't sleep do to my head making me believe crazy random thoughts. when I did fall asleep I'd be awoken by nightmares I hadn't had in months.I felt as if I was reliving sophomore to senior year, every time I closed my eyes. I knew that I'd barley make it through my shift, but I did make it through which make me happy. but not as happy when my phone made the special ding indicating it was harry texting me.

from: harry

Hey love I have my first show tonight I'll try to call you after. Have a good day at work. -h

to: harry

Hi bubs, good luck at your show I wish I could be there. I'll be there in spirit though. Don't feel obligated to call me, I'm not a priority.

from: harry

Yes you are a priority to me, my favorite one. -h

to:harry

I have to get back to work. But good luck if I don't get a chance to talk to you before the show.

With that I turned my phone off and went back into work to finish up the rest of my long day which was only the start of the longest week that I'm ever going to have with this internship. After about another six hours after my lunch break I was finally done with my long day and I could go home shower and text Harry even though his show was over. I felt bad because I couldn't wish him luck since I couldn't seek away to tell him.

to harry: hope you had a good show, I just got home. Don't feel obligated to call me tonight.

With that I went into my shower to groins off the long day. I took a shower as long as I could possibly go the hot water, burning my skin almost felt like the warmth harry would provide me with if he was here. Once I got out of the shower I decided if I should even eat cause I was mentally drained and I just wanted to sleep.

incoming call from harry

"Hi bubs." I said into my phone wishing he was here

"hi darling."

"how was your show, I wish I could have been there." I said with all honesty in wishing I could see him preform.

"It was amazing the crowd had amazing energy, you get to go to my last three shows. I will make sure that they are the best shows."

"Oh really now." I said as I walked into my room so I could sit on my bed.

"how was your internship today, love."

"Long, is how I would describe it."

"I'm sorry, I wish I could be there to hug you."

"I know but tonight was special for you and I want to hear about it."

"Well the concert was sold out the crowd enjoyed the songs I played. I smiled the whole time but it did make me miss one direction."

The conversation between us lasted for about an hour before Harry had to go. I was so proud of him he is such a good performer and I couldn't wait for the California shows to see it for myself. I sent him a text telling him goodnight and I went to bed knowing that I had to work in the morning tomorrow. I tried to fall asleep but not having him was weird since we did grow super close within the few month of knowing him and dating him.