0.17

Sienna pov

Today was the day that harry would be leaving for a month. Thank god I had off today I wanted to be with him till he had to board the plane. I wasn't ready for him to leave and I could tell he didn't want to leave either. I made us breakfast in the morning since it's been awhile and he's been missing my cooking.

"I don't want you to go on tour Harry." I said looking in his eye which only made it hurt more that I couldn't see the loving emerald green or his dimples.

"I'm sorry love it will only be a month and then I'm back for hopefully a long time." he said but I could sense something was off but I didn't push for an answer.

I just held on to his body listening to the rhythm of his heart.

"You will be ok and we'll be alright. I know that this is gonna be a tough change to adjust to. but I will try to call or text you with any chance I get." he said slowly running his fingers through my hair.

"Ok." that was all I could say without my voice cracking. I was gonna miss him being around and going to sleep next to him. He had become the only person I would hang out with.

"Sienna, don't cry I know this is gonna suck but we will be okay I promise."

I nodded my head keeping it locked in his chest.

"how much longer till your flight?" I asked even though I didn't want to know the answer.

"Soon, which means I'm gonna have to go put my stuff in the car my management sent for me." he said frowning.

Harry stood up leaving me on the sofa to watch him grab his bags and bring them to the door. I stayed put knowing that even if I'd tried to help he'd tell me to sit.

The car to pick him up arrived and my heart sank, this was all really happening.

"be strong for me darling." he spoke bringing his lips to mine.

I nodded knowing that I would start crying if I did open my mouth.

he walked out the door not looking back at me. when the door shut I lost all the composer I had before and I was now on the floor of his apartment sobbing. I felt weak, not strong like he had told me to be.

Harry pov

Today I left her and I didn't even look back when I shut the door I couldn't bear to look at the heartbreak that had been smeared on her face. I know that she was tired from work and me leaving was going to drain her even more. which made me fairly upset with myself. I wasn't protecting her like I should have been doing. I lied to her I found out that I would be leaving again in September until July of next year. I felt so guilty but I'd see her soon she was being strong for me so I'm gonna be strong for her and preform my heart out and make her proud. even though she is already so proud of me with how far I have come. Soon I made it to the airport and had to act as if I wasn't heart broken or missing my girlfriend terribly.

to: Sienna

I just got on the plane, I'll text you when I land. -h

I turned my phone off and tried to fall asleep hoping I'd wake with a message back. But she was most likely dancing. Which I discovered how much she actually does it, I've watched her plenty of times without her knowing.

from: Sienna

Ok, be safe.

I smiled at the fact that I even got a response.

to: Sienna

I landed and I'm at the hotel. I'm going to sleep, goodnight. -h

I got into the uncomfortable hotel bed wishing she was next to me instead of states away.