0.64

Sienna pov
It's been a week and now Harry has caught what I had due to him wanting to kiss me all of the time while I was sick. I've been taking a care of him even when he was acting like a needy teenager. He made it extremely hard for me to be able to get anything done throughout the day all he wanted was to have cuddles. I would give him cuddles until he fell asleep then I would get up and start to do things and bring him water and soup. He definitely had it a little bit worse than me which I felt horrible about. I let him sleep for most of the days knowing it. I enjoyed taking care of Harry when ever I could because sometimes he is very independent. But I mostly love how needy he gets when he is sick.
Harry is feeling better now he is coming to pick up Luna with me for some fresh air and some sunlight. He has definitely recovered faster than me. I enjoy being able to go watch Luna do her dance classes I cannot wait till her recital.  Harry and I have to go to Australia soon and we are having Anne come to watch Luna while we are at the award show. We have also started buying Luna Christmas presents and I couldn't wait for Christmas it was one of my favorite holidays. I was starting to become nervous about walking the red carpet with Harry since I was still the mystery girl.
"Sienna can you make me some soup please." He called out to me pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah I'll be over in a second with it." I call out to him making the soup on the oven. When it finished I walked over to him with the soup in my hand.
"Thank you darling." He spoke
"No problem, are you feeling any better." I ask him.
"Now that you are next to me I am, can we cuddle now." He asks me practically begging.
"Ok, but only for a few minutes Luna's preschool ends soon." I say allowing him to lay down on my legs so he would let me play with his hair. "I need to go get Luna now, you can stay asleep or come with me your decision." I say kissing his slightly warm forehead.
"I'm gonna stay, go have a girls day with Luna take her out to lunch or something." He said suggesting.
"Maybe I don't know H." I say truly not wanting to be with out him.
"Go for me please I'll be fine, get out of the house for a while." He said basically shooing me out of the house.
I left and went to get Luna who was tired and hungry not a good mix for a child if you ask me, I took her out to Burger King knowing she wanted to go because of the new toy in the happy meal. After getting some food into her she was ten times happier but still tired so I brought her home to take a nap.
"Home so soon." He asked when I walked into the door.
"Yeah someone is a little tired and cranky, huh." I said poking at Luna who gave me a frown nodding.
"Luna come here." He called out to her.
Luna walked over to Harry hugging him. Since he finally was a bit better. Luna laid next to Harry on the couch slowly falling asleep to paw patrol on in the background. I cleaned from the bedroom to the kitchen  while Harry stayed on the couch with Luna who was sleeping.
"Sienna stop cleaning, come sit with us." He asked me as I kept cleaning and disinfecting so hopefully Luna wouldn't get sick, which meant her not going to dance or daycare and being very fussy.
"In a few minutes I'm almost done." I say and soon feeling two arms wrap around my torso startling me a little bit.
"No you are coming now wether you like it or not." He spoke picking me up and carrying me to the sofa.
"Harry put me down." I said and he dropped me on the sofa.
"Take a break love, you've done a lot and just relax the germs can live to see another day." He argued and making sure that I knew he was right.
"Fine." I said wrapping my arms around his torso and laying my head on his chest. Enjoying a second to breathe, and enjoy the quiet sounds.
"That's better, I love you so much." He spoke kissing my forehead and then my lips.
"I love you too thanks for always telling me when I needed to take a break." I say pecking his lips again.
Luna wakes up and is groggy and wants to go to dance class which I let her, even if it's an online class.
"Mommy look I can spin three times without falling." Luna called out to me and I walked over to watch her.
"I'm watching show me Lunes."
I watch as she spins three time in a row then doing it again and a again. Showing me how proud of herself she is.
"Good job Luna, I'm so proud of you. You're gonna be the best dancer the world has ever seen." I say smiling and hugging her. "But I think it's time for you to take a bath then go to bed. You've been dancing for a while and you have school tomorrow." I say holding her hand and bringing her upstairs to go take a bath. Once she is done her bath I brush through her hair and watch her brush her teeth before tucking her in and starting her bedtime story. I walk into mine and Harry's bedroom, seeing him asleep hoping he's finally over this sickness. I got a shower and then go into the bed immediately feeling Harry's arms wrap around me and pull me closer.
"Goodnight love." He spoke smiling into my neck.
"Goodnight my sick boy." I said joking. "But in all seriousness I love you and goodnight."
"I love you too now let's go to sleep." He spoke kissing my neck.