1.01

Sienna pov
It was Brantley's first birthday my parents were gonna FaceTime but Anne and Gemma decided to come down and see us and celebrate with us. We had gotten him a cute little outfit that had a blue one on it. Anne and Gemma arrived last night, Harry was playing with brant while Luna wanted to help me make everyone breakfast since Anne and Gemma are still asleep. We had decided on pancakes and fruit. After we finished Luna went into to wake them up seeing she wanted to hang out with Anne and Gemma, since she hasn't seem them in a few months. Brantley was sitting him his high chair eating his cut up pancakes and couple pieces of fruit, making a complete mess thank goodness we didn't put him in his outfit yet.  Anne and Gemma came down Luna racing down the steps following them over to the dining room table.
"Good morning, how'd you guys sleep." I ask them, still helping Brantley when he needs me too.
"We slept great, how's the birthday boy." Anne asks waving at Brantley who takes a handful mixed of fruit and  pancakes reaching his arm out to Anne.
"Trying his best to share, everything or making a mess."
"That's what they do just wait until the next one is here. They will keep making messes even when they are older." She looks at Harry.
"Ouch mom there was no need to call me out." He says laughing slightly pouting.
"That is true, you do have a tendency to make a mess."
""You too babe, seriously."
"Hahaha daddy makes messes like Brantley." Luna says
"Ok not you too Luna bug." He says frowning.
"Don't be sad daddy." She says rubbing and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you bug, you're so sweet." He says smiling.
Brantley starts blowing raspberry's with his mouth giggling at the sound.
"I'm gonna go clean him up real quick." I say picking Brantley up bringing him into his nursery to clean off his syrupy hands and fruit stained face . "You're so messy bubba, should we just give you a bath or wipe you down." I say letting him reach for my hand so he can hold it. He hates when I clean off his face he will literally wiggle out of me holding his face. "You need to work with me only three seconds and then you can play in the water while I clean your hands." I tell him cleaning off his face enough, before bringing him over to the sink to wash his hands him playing in the water. After that I change him into his outfit seeing him look adorable as ever. I take a couple of pictures of him smiling at how adorable he looks, before bringing him downstairs. Harry comes over kissing me on the cheek then the lips smiling. Brantley touched Harry's face grabbing his hair laughing.
I set him down on the ground and he walks, wobbling a little bit down to Gemma. Harry holds me, I feel huge seeing I'm now five months along, I'm almost there kinda. I go upstairs and change, into a tight maxi dress that shows my bump. Luna put on a dress too and we went outside, I took a few picture of Brantley and Luna. Soon Anne came down and she took pictures of us as a family. They were adorable pictures of us I loved them. We got out Brantley's smash cake for him, I took pictures of  Brantley with his cake , knowing he'd really need a bath tonight. Luna was playing with Gemma on the swings  Anne taking her fair share of pictures of everything. Brantley had smashed the cake everywhere on his high chair.  I called my mom showing her Brantley, Luna coming by to say hi and wave then going back to playing. Harry and I stayed near Brantley and Anne talking to us about how everything I'd going with the movie and the baby on the way.
"Have you guys thought of a name for her yet." Anne asks us
"Haven't really thought about it yet but I really liked Mae." I say
"Mae like what your dad calls you?"
"Yeah or for that to be her middle name."
"We will know when the time comes." He says squeezing my thigh.
"I'll come back a week before you're due date so you guys have someone to watch the kids."
"That will be Greta we just better hope the little one doesn't wanna come earlier than she's supposed to." i say rubbing my stomach.
"Mama mama." Brantley says still playing in the cake. I stand up and walk over to him with a wet wipe to clean off his face and hands taking off his bib.
"All clean, Good boy."I tell him after I finish wiping him off picking him up setting him down in the grass seeing if he'd want to walk.instead he pulled on my dress and reached for me. I picked him up setting him on my hip while I walked back over to Harry.
"Hi Brants" Harry says as I hand him Brantley, Harry holds him throwing him up in the air seeing them both start laughing.
"Harry be careful." Anne and I both say.
"We are fine right bub." He says tossing him up in the air once more. Anne and I start talking so we aren't worrying about what they are doing. Luna came over with Gemma smiling asking if we could watch a movie. Which we of course agreed to seeing it was just gonna be a order in night since it would be the easiest.Harry comes inside seeing Brantley is fussy and is ready for his bottle with cuddles or a nap. Harry called in for pizzas and I fed Brantley him soon falling asleep on me, I went upstairs to his crib to try to see if he'd stay asleep in his crib, which didn't happen so I held him and cuddled him for a bit before him waking up. We went back downstairs pizza was here and Brantley was chilling with his toys on the floor while we ate. About 7:30 Luna had fallen asleep so Harry took her up to bed and tucked her in Brantley soon fell asleep too on Gemma during our movie marathon. Harry eventually took him and put him to bed before our last movie of the night ended we said Goodnight to each other and all went to bed it had been a long day of celebrating.
"You're birthday is next, H what are we gonna do."
"I don't know but why can we celebrate you're birthday once year. You never let me do anything and you go all out for mine."
"I don't like my birthday we've been over this, bad things have happened so I've stopped acknowledging the day.
Flashback to May 12, 2010
(Trigger warning)
It's my 17th birthday and I was being admitted into a mental hospital, perfect way to spend you're birthday right getting admitted because you're so mentally ill you're not yourself anymore. My ex has gone crazy abusing you mentally and physically and I've developed an extremely bad eating disorder. I'm set to spend 3 months here, yay can't wait. I wish I was home. I didn't want any of this to happen. I just wish I was happy.
The memories of being in that hospital shake me even today.
"I still wanna do something for you, you do everything for us please si."
"No I don't even acknowledge the day. You can do something Mother's Day that's it, please I'm begging you don't do anything." I say hoping he does listen to me I'm pleading out I hate my birthday the fact my parents couldn't at least wait until the end of my birthday to admit me.
"Okay I won't do anything but I will make Mother's Day extremely special for you I promise, I love you. Stop stressing I can see you're tense." I he says gently rubbing my shoulders before kissing my neck.
"No not now you're mom and sister are next door." I say stopping him quickly before I don't want to stop.
"Okay Goodnight I love you." He says kissing me, I kiss back wanting to obey his wish but it feels wrong even if we are married and have 2 kids and one on the way.
"Goodnight I love you more." I say cuddling into the bed to I can with my medium sized bump, eventually falling asleep smiling.