0.80

Wedding day Harry's pov
August 12,2019
I woke up this morning a tad bit hungover from my bachelor party last night with Mitch, Jeff, Niall, Louis and Liam. We all had a lot of fun and I could only hope Sienna had as much fun with Gemma sarah and Lily last night. But to say the least I am beyond nervous to stand at the altar and wait, I hope she doesn't change her mind about getting married now because I just want her to be mine and then we can start our own little happy family with a bunch of little Sienna's and Harry's running around.
"Daddy open the door." I heard Luna knocking knowing she stayed with my mom last night and she'd want to see me before going to get ready with Sienna.
"I'm coming Luna bug." I say as I get up and walk over to the door as I'm greeted by my mom and Luna who has attached my leg as soon as she saw me. "Did you have fun with nana last night." I ask her as I pick her up.
"Yeah! We watched movies and played with my barbies I brought." She tells me. "Oh and nana painted my nails, look." She tell me overly excited her pale pink and white nails.
"Your nails are so pretty bug, nana did a good job." I say smiling at my mom.
"I'm gonna get to wear my pretty dress and get my hair done like a princess, just like mommy." She tells me smiling.
"I know you're gonna look like such a pretty princess." I tell her setting her down on the bed knowing my mom might want a break from her. "You can go get ready for the day I can hang out with me for a few hours until it's time for her to get ready."
"Okay I will and I will text to when Sienna is ready for her to get her hair done."
"Okay, I'm probably gonna order room service and we are gonna go watch cartoons."
My mom left and I turned on the tv, asking her watch she'd like for breakfast seeing it's still a bit before I need to go get ready. Luna will probably want to go see the boys seeing she thinks they are all her best friends. After we ate our breakfast Luna and I went to where the boys and I are gonna get ready for the wedding.
"Hi." Luna said to everyone acting shy.
"Why are you being shy bug, look you know them remember in Tokyo and Mitch watched you when mommy was sick." I tell her as she continued to hide in my neck. "What's wrong." I ask her rubbing her back.
"Luna come here I got a new game wanna come play with me." Niall asked her as Luna looked at me for a approval.
"Go have fun with Niall." I say and I put her down and she runs over to Niall sitting next to him. I texted Sienna telling her good morning sending her a pic of Luna and Niall playing. "Bug a few more minutes then you have to go get ready with mommy, nana is gonna come get you okay."
"Okay, Niall let's play hide and seek I'm gonna hide you go count." She said and I watch her go and hide under a bed. I laugh and tell my mom she'll be ready for her when she gets here.
When my mom came back I gave Luna a kiss and she walked off with my mom waving at me before skipping down the hallway.
I went back into the room a few minutes later I just needed a second to regroup my thoughts, I was getting married to the love of my life. I just hoped that she wasn't as anxious as me. I finished my vows before getting ready then I went and took pictures with my grooms men before the wedding started.
It was time the special piano version of if I could fly was playing while Luna threw her flowers down in the ground smiling as she made her way over to me. I gave her a kiss on her head before she went over to go sit with my mom. Then here came the love of my life walking down the isle smiling, I had tears in my eyes she looked beyond gorgeous.
"Hi." She tells me quietly to me smiling wiping my eyes.
"You look beyond beautiful." I tell her quietly before the ceremony starts.
"You may now kiss the bride."
I dip her and kiss her passionately while we hear cheering coming from our families. I carry her bridal style out from everyone.
"You are finally Mrs. Styles." I tell her smiling.
"Only name I want replacing mine." She tells me hugging me before Luna comes out running over to us. We walked out to the car that was taking us to the reception all of us extremely happy. We got to the reception and Sienna and I had the first dance, then her and her dad and my mom and I. We danced and ate food, we cute the cake Sienna ended up getting frosting on my face and I got her back too. Around 11 people started to leave but most of us were still dancing Sienna pulled me aside to talk to me I was nervous was she regretting this.
"I'm pregnant." She says and I feel like the world stops turning I'm in shock. "I just found out yesterday." She tells me and I can see the worry in her eyes but I don't know what to say. "Say something you're worrying me."
"I don't know what to say." I tell her cause truly I don't know what words to use.
"Are you happy about the little one." She asks me
"Of course I am Si, you're the love of my life and I cannot wait to have a big family with you." I tell her smiling pulling her into a hug, I was gonna be an actually dad to a baby my baby. Eventually we ended up going to our room at about 2 in the morning we were both tired and exhausted.