0.77

Sienna pov
We have been home for 2 weeks now and today was the day I was going wedding dress shopping, I am beyond excited. Last night we went out with Anne and my mom. The two got along very well which was a reliever for me, they bonded over Luna and how cute she is. I was getting Luna ready to come wedding dress shopping with us because she wanted to go see me be a princess in her words. I said goodbye to Harry and Luna and I were on our way to go get Anne and my mom. We picked them up and eventually arrived at the wedding dress store and I was excited but nervous that I wouldn't find something that I'd like.
"Mommy what color princess dress are you gonna get." Luna asked me
"I'm gonna get a white dress." I tell her crouching down to her level.
"Why not pink." She asked me frowning.
"Because that's gonna be the color of your dress." I say kissing her forehead.
We walk to the back where the dress are and we ok out multiple for me to try on, but I really wanted something super simple. I went into the dressing room with the lady who was helping me try on the dresses. I tried on a ball grown and I hated how it looked on me. I then tried on a mermaid and I kinda liked it but it wasn't the one, I definitely liked that style though. Then I tried on the one, I knew it was the one. It was a white silk mermaid with lace on the back. I walked out to show everyone and I knew they all loved it too.
"Mommy you look like a princess." She said while sitting in between Anne and my mom.
"Sienna you look beautiful darling." Anne says smiling.
"Darling you look amazing, do you like this dress." My mom spoke tearing up.
"Mom dont cry and I love this dress. Do you think Harry will like it." I say worried that he wouldn't like it.
"Sienna Harry adores you with everything in him he will love this dress." Anne tells me and I know she's right.
"Would you like to try on a vail with the dress, sweetie." The bridal lady asked me.
"Yes, please." I tell her as she brings out a vail to put on my head. I let her put it on my head and I didn't think it was more possible to fall more in love with this dress but it was.
"I think this is the one." I say looking at my mom and Anne to see if they agree with me and when they nod and I had found my wedding dress. We left after I completed buying the dress and decided to go out to dinner, since we were out dress shopping for a good amount of time. I was beyond happy and Luna is too all she kept saying is mommy looks like a princess.
"Mommy will daddy be your prince." She asked me out of no where.
"Of course he will lunes." I tell her as I pick her up and out of her car seat.
We walk into a random restaurant I had found and grown to love. I checked my phone before giving it to Luna to play on and saw I had a text from Gemma.
From Gemma: I love the dress you look stunning.
To Gemma: I love you and thank you.
From Gemma: can we place a bet
To Gemma: on what
From Gemma: wether or not Harry will cry when you walk down the isle. Cause I think he will he's a bug softie.
To Gemma: if you want i have no clue if he will or not.
From Gemma: the bets on.
I give my phone to Luna while I chat with Anne and my mom about what we have planned for the wedding so far. As we were getting closer I was getting more and more excited to marry my best friend and soon have mini us running around the house. After lunch I dropped them off at the hotel so we could go home and spend some time with Harry. Luna sang Harry's songs the whole car ride even one direction, the scary part was she could identify when he was singing. When we got home Luna ran into Harry's arms.
"Daddy you are mommy's prince." She tells him smiling.
"I am aren't I." He questions her.
"Mommy bought a really pretty dress but I pinky promised I wouldn't tell you what it looks like." She rambled out to him.
"Are you gonna have a really pretty dress bug." He says kissing the top of her head.
"Yup just like mommy's dress." She told him proudly, I watched their conversations smiling.
"Go pick out a movie bug we can watch it." He said placing her on the ground and making his way over to me smiling. "So I heard you found a dress is that right." He said kissing my lips.
"Yes I did and I cannot wait for you to see it." I said sticking my tongue out at him.
"I love you Sienna Grace." He holding me close to him.
"And I love you Harry Edward." I spoke smiling leaning into his chest further.
Luna came running towards us with a movie, she was definitely moving too fast for her legs especially with her socks on. She slipped and definitely fell funny on her foot. I rushed over to her as she cried, holding her while Harry got some ice.
"What hurts bug." He asked her when he got back with the ice.
"My foot." She told us through sniffles. Harry carried her and placed her on the couch.
"Can I look lunes, and see what's wrong." I asked her rubbing her leg. She nodded still crying, I pulled off the sock and it was most likely a sprain so she was ok I'd just need to wrap it. "Lunes in a little I'm gonna wrap it but we are gonna keep the ice on it ok." I said kissing her ankle then her head going to go get some medicine for her. Harry stayed on the couch with her trying to soothe her cries, which broke my heart I hate when she cries. I brought her some medicine and ice cream, placing her foot up on a pillow so it was elevated. "Here take this medicine. A few minutes the pain will stop." I tell her giving her some Tylenol, which will also probably make her sleepy. I put on the movie and she stayed laying on Harry watching beauty and the beast. After 20 minutes in she had fallen asleep and Harry brought her up to bed tucking her in and kissing the top of her head. He came back down while I was cleaning and convinced me to go up to bed.
"I hate it when she cries Harry." I tell him
"I know I do too but it happens will all kids." He tell me kissing the top of my head then my lips.
"She needs to stop running around the house super fast, I don't want her getting hurt again."
"She will end up learning her lesson don't worry, let's go to bed. I have a feeling someone will be waking up early." He spoke kissing me before pulling me closer to him. Allowing us both to fall asleep.