0.95

Sienna pov
I am beyond tired of quarantine, Brantley is crawling and babbling more getting more and more talkative. Luna is beyond attached to Anne it's adorable she never wants to be with out Nana. I woke up this morning extremely nauseous and tired, I hoped it was just a cold or something not what I'm thinking... pregnancy. I wasn't ready for another kid because Brantley is only 9 months and I feel like it's too soon for another kid or a baby to join us.
"Hey you alright love." He asks me pulling me into a hug kissing the top of my head.
"Just a little nauseous, but I'm ok don't worry." I say falling deeper into the hug.
"Ok, do you need anything."
"No im gonna come downstairs, probably check on Brantley he's normally up by now." I say kissing him before going into Brantley's room seeing him starting to get fussy and standing up looking for someone to get him. "Hi Brants, no don't cry babes." I say picking him up watching him rest his head in the crook of my neck. I rub his back, setting him down to change his diaper. He didn't wanna be out of my arms and it broke my heart seeing him fuss, I changed him quickly so that he can be held again. I held him as I got his food ready, I finished his breakfast setting him down in his high chair letting him try to eat his breakfast. Harry played with Brantley while I helped Luna with some schoolwork.
"So I might've auditioned and I got the part, so that means we are gonna need to go back to LA in 2 months." He tells me when the kids are playing.
"I'm so proud of you I knew you'd get the part." I say kissing him pulling away smiling.
"Thank you, how about we go play outside it's super nice and to wear these two monkeys out." He says and I nod each of us bringing a child outside to play in the grass Luna doing tricks. Brantley crawled around playing with his toys babbling the whole time. Even if I didn't imagine life like this in the beginning of the year I've loved every single month being able to be with Harry and my babies. But one downside is gonna be that all babies and young children are gonna be socially awkward because they have no other people around them but their parents and family. After a couple of hours we went inside to start dinner and put Brantley down for his mid afternoon nap, allowing Luna to have time with just us knowing that it won't make her feel like she isn't wanted anymore. But we've been doing everything we can to help her get caught up in school, also playing games with her. I hear Brantley start crying, I go upstairs and bring him back downstairs changing his diaper and clothes. Luna and I  brought him downstairs, Luna held Brantley telling him all about barbies and all of the movies. "Brantley look it's barbies and she's wearing a pretty dress." She tells her baby brother smiling watching him hold her hand smiling and babbling.
"Dada...mama." Brantley says looking around.
"No B, I'm Luna mommy and daddy are making dinner." She says still frustrated that he won't say her name, but she keeps holding him gently rubbing the tip of his head and giving him a kiss on the top on the head just like I do to her. "Mommy look he likes me." She says smiling wanting me to come look at her and I do taking a picture seeing Brantley smile and Luna too.
"You guys are so cute lunes, but dinners ready." I say smiling as she untangles her arms from brant as I take him from her, watching her run to the table and sit next to Harry watching as he helps her cut her food. I set Brantley in his high chair settling for baby food for his dinner. I feed him occasionally eating my dinner, but mostly focused on brant. After dinner we give the kids baths before putting on their pajamas and bringing them down to watch a movie, we end up watching beauty and the beast one if Luna's favorite even if she does end up falling asleep before the movie ends. We let her stay on the couch seeing as it Brantley is still wide awake enjoying the movie.
"Mama...mama." Brantley says while looking around.
"Hi Brantley, let's get you a bottle before bed." I say handing him to Harry as I go get a bottle and heat it up.
"Mama mama."
"She will be right back Brantley." Harry tells him bouncing him up and down on his leg. I watch as I walk back over with the bottle, giving it to Harry seeing if Brantley will take it. Harry fed him while I started to clean the kitchen seeing it was a mess. I came back and Harry was rocking and singing Brantley to sleep, it was beyond adorable and made me so happy just to watch Harry sing two both of the kids. He brings to me Brantley and he takes Luna upstairs and we both tuck them into bed giving them Goodnight kisses. Harry and I end up going back downstairs watching a movie just us knowing our alone time together is amazing. "Do you think we will be able to get Luna to come back to California without my mom." He asks me truly wondering due to her attachment to being with Anne all the time now.
"Probably not it's gonna be a big readjustment for her not being able to be around Anne." I tell him honestly looking up at him with my head still rested on his chest.
"She's gonna be a mess when we go back with traveling. But in the end she'll be alright." He says kissing my head.
"But I'm beyond proud that you went out for the movie role." I tell him honestly knowing how much courage it took for him to just do the audition in the first place.
"I love you." He says kissing me with a ton of passion coming from both of us. We eventually move into the bedroom ending the night entangled in each other once again.