0.79

Sienna pov
We are a month out until the wedding we needed up pushing it up into august since Harry was gonna have a ton of album promotion and music video filming. Luna has been going to summer camps all about dancing and she loves it. I'm proud that she is putting in so much effort trying to be her best. I've been working less and doing more planning for the wedding I've enrolled Luna into a kindergarten for next year. I was excited for my next chapter in life to start, but with Harry now for the rest of my life hopefully. Today I had a planning meeting with the wedding planner.
"Hey." I say standing in front of Harry to distract him so I could see if he'd go with me.
"Hi love." He said grabbing me so I was now sitting on his lap.
"Will you come with me to meet with the wedding planner today, please." I ask him practically begging because I want his opinion on this whole thing.
"Of course when is it." He says kissing my temple.
"In about an hour and we'd need to leave soon." I tell him.
"Okay let me change and then we can go." He says and I nod watching him run upstairs to change. Knowing I was taking Luna to go try on dresses for the wedding later when she got home from camp. Harry came down and I decided I'd drive us to her office since it's more private. "What's the meeting about today darling." He asks me.
"I think it's the color scheme I'm going for for all of the tables and I'm not sure what else." I tell him as I park in a spot so we can go into her office. We walk in holding hands and I walk straight to her office pulling Harry with me. We spent the whole meeting tabling about the color scheme which I decided as sage greens, pale pinkish coral, and whites. We were going to Cabo for our wedding and I was extremely excited, it was gonna be small and private my family and friends and his family and friends. I had Gemma and Lily my sister-in-law coming to try on bridesmaids dresses which I think I am leaning towards a sage green color for the dresses. Before going home we picked up Luna who is excited to go try on her dress or we'll find it first. We dropped Harry off and went to go dress shopping, Luna's favorite was a pale pink dress that was poofy with lace on the top.
"Mommy I look like a princess." She tells me twirling and smiling.
"Yes you do lunes, do you think this is your dress." I ask her.
"Yes it is! It's perfect." She tells me
"Okay let's change you and then we can buy it and go home and have dinner with daddy ok." I tell her and she nods not putting up a fight. I pay for the dress and we go home to Harry who was watching tv.
"Daddy I got a dress and I look like a princess." She tells him jumping onto the couch to get his attention.
"You did which princess do you look like." He asks her picking her up so she was now sitting on his lap.
"I think sleeping beauty of Cinderella." She says then thinks another second before saying "mommy I look like mommy cause she's a princess too."
"Mommy is a very pretty princess that is for sure." He tells her. "Can I see your dress or is it a surprise just like mommy's is?" He asks looking at me.
"It's up to Luna if she wants to show you she can." I say
"Fashion show! Yay." She tells us answering our question.
I follow her up the steps while she goes into her room with me following with her dress. I zip her up and let her wear her baby heels for fun. "Are you ready to show daddy." I ask her and she nods and I walk down before her sitting down next to Harry deciding on playing one of his songs for her runway walk. She walks out and gives us all of her sass that she has, with Harry and I cheering as she shows us her dress. She does a spin and a bow, blowing both of us a kiss before going "backstage"I stop the music and she comes back out and smiles at us.
"You're a gorgeous princess miss Luna." I tell her.
"I love that dress, you look ready to be crowned at a ball." He tells her smiling.
"Thank you." She tells us curtsying like a princess making both of us laugh.
"Okay miss Luna let's get you out of your dress and ready to help me make you dinner." I tell her and we got upstairs changing her back into her outfit from before to come help me make Mac and cheese since she wanted to learn. She liked how easy it was and then we watched a Disney movie before she went to sleep, which was pretty early since she was tired. Harry and I stayed on the couch enjoying being close to each other. He started the make out session that became heated with us both craving each other.his tongue fought for dominance against mine with him occasionally biting my lip. We brought it up to the bedroom and we both began to strip craving intimacy with each other. Him leaving love bites on me in places others would never see. A bunch of things lead to him thrusting in and out of me multiple times in one night, which would definitely leave me sore tomorrow. We fall asleep with our legs tangled in each other and his lips rested on my neck.