0.23

Harry pov

I woke up before her again I let her sleep because I could tell that she had an awful migraine last night just from the way that she kept her eyes shut the whole time. It hurt my heart so see her in that much pain. I let her stay asleep while I went downstairs to make her a cup of tea, hoping that she would stay asleep even though I was gone. I needed to tell her that I would be going on the second leg of tour in a couple of months. I felt bad keeping it a secret but it wasn't completely set until a month ago.

"Harry." I heard her start to yell

"I'm downstairs I'll be up in a second, love." I spoke running up the steps.

"You scared me Harry." she spoke lightly smacking me on the arm.

"I was making some tea and you know that I would never leave you Sienna." I spoke feeling bad.

she just wrapped her arms around my waist and I knew that I needed to tell her about the tour now.

"Darling I found out that I'm going to be going on another tour in March until about the middle of July I will be gone." I spoke watching her face drop.

"It's okay we will make it work right."

"of course when ever you have off I can fly you out to come see me." I spoke knowing that she hated me spending money on her but I love her she's so much better than all the other girls I have dated. She was caring, she was lovely with children, she was so nice to my mom and sister I knew that I couldn't live without her, I couldn't imagine my life with out her.

"I love you harry." she spoke

"I love you Sienna Grace." I said smiling.

We stayed cuddled up next to each other for a good amount of time before I decided to pull her out of bed so that we could go on a small cheesy little date to a super small cafe that not many people know about. I enjoyed this because she was going to spend the whole day with my mom and Gemma tomorrow while I had a meeting with my record label.

I loved going places and not being recognized it made me feel normal again like I wasn't a pop star anymore I was just Harry out on a date with his girlfriend. But having to find places that I can go and not be recognized shows me how much everything has changed.

"hey bubs what's on your mind." she spoke

"Just thinking." I said while taking a sip of my coffee.

We kept comfortable silence, with her silence was never uncomfortable.

"Come with me we are going on an adventure." I spoke putting my hand out for her to grab.

"Where are we going Harry." she spoke

"It's a surprise." I said without even looking at her I knew that she was rolling her eyes, she hates surprises.

Eventually we arrived at the bakery I used to work at before I went on X-factor.

"So I used to work here and I thought you'd get a kick out of what is inside of the bakery." I told her knowing that the cutout of me when I was younger was still there.

We got out of the car she put on sunglasses incase there were any fans in there, she wanted to keep everything private for now.

"Okay look, right there." I spoke pointing to me when I was younger.

"Aw weren't you the cutest bakery boy ever." she said looking at me smiling

"I will always be the cutest bakery boy ever Sienna." I told her sternly

"It's okay I would still love you if you weren't the cutest." she spoke giggling

I was falling more in love with this girl everyday that I was with her. I was finally getting to see the real Sienna Grace not the closed off one that I first met. She wasn't scared to be herself around me which I loved.

After we left the bakery we decided to go back to my house. While deciding what to eat she chose that she wanted to cook. I found it adorable, I loved her cooking. She had made us an amazing dinner. We relaxed the rest of the day enjoying being in each others company.