Chapter 147

Chapter 147 (???)- Perry Crackpot and the Not So Great Return (Nova and Ryan)

Ryan's P.O.V.

Typical poorly written paragraph about context for the conversation below, statement about who they want to text, ding sound effect.

##########################################################

Stupid Ryan Person: HEY NOVA!

Dead Nova: WHAT DO YA WANT PUNK

Stupid Ryan Person: I GOT ONE WORD AND ONE WORD ONLY FOR YA!

Dead Nova: OH YEAH!? AND WHAT'S THAT!

Stupid Ryan Person: ....

Stupid Ryan Person: bazinga.

Dead Nova *laugh track*

##########################################################

A/N

Hey. Wassup. So, it's been awhile. I mean surely it can't be that long-it can be that long. Um, so just as an explanation, wattpad was being cringe and decided to glitch. It's not my lack of wanting to write this time! It is just technical issues this time! So it was impossible to access the story for my fantastic friend who uploads the chapters. So it's not like there's been no posts because I haven't been writing (I haven't but-), wattpad was just being super cringe. I'd like to thank anyone who's still here! And I'd like to thank everyone from chapter 146. The amount of people who surprisingly waited like an entire four months for a chapter and was still there is incredible! I'm so thankful for ya'll, thanks for being there! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, it had undoubtably the deepest dialogue I've ever written in my life. I'm excited to be back in the chapter writing look! I hope to entertain ya'll and bring a smile on your face.

Over the time I've realized the fatal mistake I've made with these recent chapters, I've tried to make them high quality and deep and serious and still funny. And I've realized. People aren't typically here for that. This book was made for stupid comedy, not for some deep lore or anything. This book is here to make the reader laugh, even if it's ironic laughing because f how bad it is, if you get entertainment out of it, my job is complete. They don't need to be masterpieces, these chapters just need to be funny and entertaining for ya'll. And I hope I can remember this for the future! Thanks for listening ya'll! Have a good day or end of day! And I hope to see ya in the future! See ya!