Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Very Punny (Goldy, Unicorn Mann, Ryan, and Tina)

Unicorn Mann's P.O.V.

It was super late. I couldn't sleep. I though maybe some fresh air would help, but it only made me more awake. I think it's due to my superpowers. The energy must give me too much energy throughout the day. Now back to the fact hat it was really late. Or should I say early. I mean it is 2:30 AM. Since it was so late (or early whatever), I was surprised to see that Goldy had texted me in our group chat.

##########################################################

Golden Midget: so I went in a hot dog eatingcontest.

Proof That Unicorns Exist: Right now?

Golden Midget: and i was so far ahead the dood really needed to ketchup i do relish a challenge so i stoppd for a minute but i still beat him his breath did stink after that so I gave him a condi-mint

Proof That Unicorns Exist: That's really good, but...

Proof That Unicorns Exist: 💧WATER YOU DOING! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAT THAT!

Golden Midget: ur rite

Proof That Unicorns Exist: Here, let me try.

Proof That Unicorns Exist: 🔪 It's knife to meet you. Would you like a 🔪 slice of cheese? No? Okay then now let's get straight to the 🔪 point. You owe me a tremendous debt. Even if I 🔪 cut it in half you still owe me over 1,000 dollars. So let me take a 🔪 stab at why you haven't paid the debt. Money problems? Mm hm. So, 🔪 chop chop on that debt. And don't bother fighting me... my reflexes are very 🔪 sharp.

Golden Midget: lol

Golden Midget: let me go agian

Proof That Unicorns Exist: It's spelled again, but sure.

Golden Midget: but first i want a snack im hungry

Proof That Unicorns Exist: Hey hungry, I'm dad.

Golden Midget: hey dad im hungry.

Golden Midget: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Proof That Unicorns Exist: HAHAHA

Golden Midget: those were some 🥚 egg celent puns

Golden Midget: but ur puns could be better.

Proof That Unicorns Exist: Geez that's ruff 🐶

Golden Midget: HAHAHAHA

Proof That Unicorns Exist: HAHAHA

Golden Midget: im so 🐝 bee wildered by your puns

Proof That Unicorns Exist: My puns may be great, but i mean...🎩hats off to you. You did a splendid job.

Ry To The Guy To The Rocky: WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP ITS 3 IN THE FRIKIN AM!

Golden Midget: what

Golden Midget: isnt dis conversation punny

Proof That Unicorns Exist: I think Ryan really wants us to 🐟 fin-ish

Madam Anger Issues: OH MY GOSH! SHUT UP!

##########################################################

Oh yeah. Did I forget to mention that Ryan and Tina are apart of our group chat?