Chapter 129

Chapter 129- Cancer (Angel And Dave)

RANDOM JOKE TIME:

Lizzy: I'm pretty sure you should read the instructions first.

Cookie: What do I look like to you? Five? I can figure this out on my own!

*later*

Cookie: I glued my hand to the table.

Angel's P.O.V.

I wrap myself up with my blankets in front of my TV. Hm. What's on FlixNet With No Chill right now? Somewhat Not Normal Things. Bvengers Week Of Ultron. Spooderman Right Next To Home. Spooderman Homeless. Oooo. That one could be interesting. The Unhappy Birds 2. Bored The Dark World. Man. I'm kinda getting bored just going through the list of these movies. What are my friends up to? Tina. Basketball with Cookie and Kat. So that means all three of them aren't available. Lizzy? Hangin out with her sister. Okay then. Dave. OH! I know he's available! Dave was telling me that he would be available all week. I forgot why. Let's see what he's up to.

##########################################################

Gamer: Sup dork.

Davey: Hey nerd.

Gamer: What's crack a lacking?

Davey: ......

Davey: Never.

Davey: And I mean never say Crack a lacking again, or I will punch you.

Gamer: You mean like when you got arrested for punching a tree that fell on top of the police station? Like your gonna punch me that hard.

Davey: No. Harder.

Gamer: Oooooooooooo~

Davey: Okay, I already see the uncomfortable way this conversation is heading.

Davey: Scratch that answer, it doesn't count. I was undergoing temporary insanity.

Gamer: Okay.

Gamer: But why though?

Davey: Um....

Davey: I can only think of bad excuses to go with my equally bad lie, so can we move on?

Gamer: Yeah sure.

Gamer: Let's just move on.

Gamer: What have you been up to recently?

Davey: I got a cat.

Gamer: Ha Ha. That's funny.

Davey: No I legit got a cat.

Gamer: ......

Gamer: OMG! REALLY!

Davey: Yep. I can show you a picture I took with him a day after I found him.

Davey: *insert picture of Dave lying on the floor contemplating life while the cat just sits on top of him*

Gamer: Awwwwww. It's so cute.

Gamer: What's it's name?

Davey: It's name's Cancer.

Gamer: .......

Gamer: You named your cat...

Gamer: CANCER!?

Davey: Yeah.

Gamer: WHY!?

Davey: Because.

Davey: It's killing me with how adorable it is.