Chapter 30

Chapter 30- Boring (Goldy and Unicorn Mann Again)

Goldy's P.O.V.

I was quitting in my seat. This is so dumb. My mom promised me a cool action movie, not this sappy hunk of junk. Bleh. Luckily, my mom was so wrapped into the movie, so she wouldn't see me pull out my phone and text someone. I see tears start to stream down her face.

"I always knew they were meant for each other," she sobs. Ugh. Now the question is, who to text. It's so obvious. Unicorn Mann. I can tell him anything.

##########################################################

Golden Midget: hey bud

Luke I Am Yo Father: Hey Goldy.

Luke I Am Yo Father: I thought you were watching a movie with your mother?

Golden Midget: yah but this movie suc

Luke I Am Yo Father: Why?

Golden Midget: its all sappy and romantic and I dont like dat stuff

Luke I Am Yo Father: Oh.

Golden Midget: are u good

Golden Midget: something was sketchy about dat oh

Luke I Am Yo Father: It's personal.

Golden Midget: oh ok

Luke I Am Yo Father: But this isn't about me, it's about you. So what do you want to talk about?

Golden Midget: remember the plot 4 tommorow's action figure role play

Luke I Am Yo Father: Again, you can call it AFRP, but heck yeah I remember!

Golden Midget: i cant wait

Luke I Am Yo Father: Me neither! I can't wait to act out the part where Hazard-Face launches the nuke, and Kangachew has to fly up and chuck it int9t he sun!

Golden Midget: I like the part where Hazard-Face does a barrel roll, and kicks Kangachew in the face.

Luke I Am Yo Father: That is also one of my favorite parts.

Golden Midget: sorry i have to go the movie is almost over and I dont want my mom catching me texting in the middle of te movie

Luke I Am Yo Father: Okay, see ya tomorrow?

Golden Midget: bye

##########################################################

I quickly put my phone away. My mother turns to me. Tears in her eyes,

"What did you think of the movie?" My mom asks. She starts fanning her face with her hands.

"Um, I think it was good," I lie. When mom likes a movie, it's best to agree with her opinion or she will rant for hours.

"So, as a surprise I think that I would show you another movie," Mom says. Great another romance film. "I know your in love with Unicorn Mann, so I figured we should see her movie," She says. My face lights up in excitement.

"AWSOME!" I scream. We exit the movie room, and start heading toward the Unicorn Mann movie. I've been wanting to see this for a long time. Heck Unicorn was crying tears of joy and despair when he got the news. Hoy because he gets a movie, and despair because his movie is being directed by the worst director of all time (comment who you think is the worst director of all time, I'm honestly curious). As I start heading toward the room I think about something. The very thought makes my face go red. Did my mom just say I'm in love with Unicorn!?