Chapter 134

Chapter 134- Chemistry (Cookie and Lizzy) [Not Texting]

Requested By: minitab1

Notes: Great idea. The idea here is great and sounds like something that might happen. Thanks for commenting

Lizzy's P.O.V.

"No your doing it wrong," I say. Cookie was attempting to mix chemical AZ with chemical B, when she's supposed to be mixing it with chemical AHD. Cookie shoots me with an angry look.

"The point of this class is to put random chemicals with random chemicals, I'm doing nothing wrong!" Cookie shouts. Sigh. Here we go again.

"No Cookie the purpose of this class is to find out how one can mix highly dangerous and toxic chemicals and have the end result of healthy orange juice," I respond. Cookie rolls her eyes. She opens her backpack and takes out a cookie. I quickly slap it out of her hand.

"What was that for!" Cookie pouts.

"Do you not recall that one of the science lab safety rules was no drinking or EATING in the class room due to the possibility that deadly chemicals could be on it," I say. Cookie, while I was talking, was making her hand move up and down like a sock puppet. Mocking me as I talked.

"Of course, you'd know that," Cookie grumbles. Excuse me what?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask. Cookie glares at me.

"I'M SAYING YOUR A NERD LIZZY!" Cookie yells. I put my hand to my heart. Why am I getting offended? Isn't being a nerd meaning that your smart. Why do I feel all fired up?

"Well your a junk food addict," I respond. Cookie's jaw figuratively drops to the floor.

"W-WELL, I, UM.......GGGGGRRRRAAAAAAAH!" Cookie yells. Cookie grabs chemical FUKYOO and dumps it into the already ruined mix of chemicals Cookie had previously made!

"Cookie! Don't ruin the chemical further!" I scream. Cookie smirks.

"No matter how ruined it gets, it'll never be as ruined as your face," Cookie says. Ouch. That was just childish. Cookie grabs chemical SCRU.YOU and dumps it into the mix.

"COOKIE STOP! WHAT IF IT EXPLODES!" I scream. Cookie rolls her eyes.

"Oh please, like the school would bring exploding chemicals here," Cookie says, "This school is super safe, no teacher or student could smuggle

something that dangerous." I hear Dave snicker in front of us.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" I scream, "YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVER MIND, YOUR TOO STUPID TO CARE!" Cookie jumps back. Cookie opens her mouth, probably about to swear, but she doesn't. She grabs chemical BOUT2KIILLU and raises it up, but instead of over the ruined chemical, she raises it over my head. I slap it out of her hands out of self defense. Luckily none of it spilled on the floor. Unfortunately, it got into the amalgamation known as Cookie and I's attempted orange juice mix. Cookie crosses her arms.

"Know look what you did!" Cookie exclaims. Out of pure anger I lightly tap her face.

"BECAUSE YOUR A MANIAC WHO TRIED TO KILL ME WITH CHEMICALS!" I scream. Cookie rolls her eyes.

"Well you deserved it," Cookie says.

"Why? Because I'm TRYING TO DO GOOD IN CLASS!" I scream. Cookie gives me another glare.

"WELL YOUR A SUCK-UP! A TEACHER'S PET!" Cookie yells. I decide to backfire.

"WELL YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT!" I scream.

"WELL YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO NOT BE A DEBBY DOWNER AND LEARN HOW TO HAVE FUN!" Cookie yells.

"SURPRISED YOU NOTICED! I THOUGHT YOU WERE STUPID TO OBSERVE THAT!" I yell. Cookie clenches her fist. "ALSO YOU'RE A STUCK UP BRAT WHO SCREAMS WHEN SHE DOESN'T GET HER WAY!" I scream, "YOU NEED TO LEARN TO GROW UP AND LEARN HOW TO BE AN ADULT, NOT AN ELEMENTARY STUDENT!" I scream. Cookie opens her mouth.

"WELL-UM......I...........GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Cookie yells. What is with her and these nosies? She slams her hands on the table. Cookie moves her hands and knocks over out chemical. But I'm too mad to care. Cookie slaps me in the face. Shocked and not thinking straight I slap her back. Cookie slaps me back to my slap back. This goes on for about five minutes before Dave taps our desk. Both Cookie and I glare and him.

"Hey, I hate to interrupt your little pow wow, but you do realize your still in class right?" Dave says, "Everyone can hear your guy's little old married couple fight, except the teacher because he's still dead." I look around the classroom. Everyone was staring at us. Flustered I hide underneath my shirt. Cookie turns to me.

"Listen Lizzy, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," She says. I come out of my shirt and nod.

"Yes, same, I lost my composure," I say. Cookie and I shake our hands, cementing our apologies.

"Awww, isn't that adorable, but you might want to run because there's a fire right underneath you," Dave says. I look underneath our desk. There really was a fire!

"EVERYONE! EVACUATE IN ONE SINGLE FILE LINE!" I scream. Cookie gives me a look.

"Really? One single file line?" Cookie asks.

"It doesn't matter, just hurry and leave!" I exclaim.

*time skip*

I look at the burning building in front of us. And to think. This all started due to some stupid argument. Cookie walks up next to me.

"Something tells me that we're not having school for a while," Cookie says.

"Ya think!" Angel exclaims. The building begins to crumble. When were the firefighters gonna get here?

"It looks like everyone's getting an F for this assignment," Tina says.

"Thank you captain obvious," Ryan says.

"This is all my fault! It's because I spilled the chemicals that this happened!" Cookie says.

"Cookie, it's not al your fault, it's also my fault," I say. Cookie gives me a small smile.

"Wait, you guys think your chemicals started this?" Dave says. Cookie and I look at Dave.

"Well duh, what else could have?" Cookie asks.

"Oh please, the worst those chemicals did was light the match," Dave says. Wait. Light the match? What does that me-

"MOM! DAVE'S STOLE YOUR MATCHES AGAIN!" Someone screams. Who was that? And why was Dave looking so irritated.

"Sh*t, I ain't even one of the main characters in this chapter and I'm still getting in f**king trouble," Dave says. Who do I hear a strange stomping noise in the distance?

"HE WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!" Some Other person, a woman, screams.

"Cookie, do you know who that was?" I ask. Cookie shakes her head.

"Welp, might as well end it here," Dave sighs.

"End it, what do you mean end it?" Cookie asks.

"Oh mother fu-

Question Of The Day!

If you were to describe every character in Daycare (Including the new kids [Riley, Olive, And Dart] and the ones that left [Dave, Lizzy, And Sal]] what words would you choose?

Challenge Of The Day!

So, I was going through the chapters. And I've noticed something. Dave has committed a lot of crimes. It was mainly for comedic purposes but goodness gracious! So here's my challenge. Can anyone list every crime Dave has committed in this book and how many times he's committed a certain crime?