Chapter 73

Chapter 73- Date (Tony And Kat)

Kat's P.O.V.

Woah. This drawing is actually going good. Art. The only place physically capable of bringing back my self confidence.

"HEY KAT! What'cha drawing!" Tina screeches.

"AH!" I scream. I flip over my paper and slam it onto the desk. Tina frowns.

"Come one Kat, let me see," she says. I slowly flip over the paper. Tina quickly scoops it up and looks at it. This is gonna b so embarrassing. Tina puts the paper down. Oh no. She's making the OWO face. This can't be good.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU MADE ROMANTIC PICTURES OF YOU AND TONY!" Tina yells. I cover her mouth.

"ARE YOU INSANE! TONY IS RIGHT THERE!" I yell. I point across the room. Great, now this entire class knows about my crush on Tony. Or maybe they're too addicted to their stupid ForkKnife. Ding. I look down at my phone.

##########################################################

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Hey Kat.

Kit-Kat: Are you texting me when we're in the same class?

Tony's Frosted: Yeah.

Kit-Kat: Why? Couldn't you just walk like five feet to me?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: In front of Tina, NO WAY!

Kit-Kat: Is it that personal that you can't say it in front of your sister?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: There is a lot of things I can't say in front of my sister.

Kit-Kat: Like What?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: I can't say "I don't feel so good" without her crumbling to the floor and crying for an hour.

Kit-Kat: Oh, that's weird.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Yes it is, but, I came here I ask you a question.

Kit-Kat: A question?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Do you know the muffin man?

Kit-Kat: The muffin man?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: The muffin man.

Kit-Kat: No?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Okay good, I was just making sure you were paying attention.

Kit-Kat: Okay?

Kit-Kat: But couldn't you have just.

Kit-Kat: Nevermind.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: So, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?

Kit-Kat: Wait what!?

Kit-Kat: You actually want to go on a date with me?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Of course.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Your like the greatest person I know.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: I've been flirting with you for like the past seven months.

Kit-Kat: You have!?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Are you surprised?

Kit-Kat: Yeah, I just never though you'd like me back.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Well, I feel like Now was the time to ask you.

Kit-Kat: Why? Why now?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Because Tina just yelled that you were drawing romantic pictures of you and me, so I was confident that you maybe liked me back.

Kit-Kat: I guess it's good that Tina yelled it then.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Yeah. I already have the entire thing plan.

Kit-Kat: How long have you been planning this!?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Since Tina yelled the thing.

Kit-Kat: It took you only five minutes to plan this?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Yes, But don't worry. It'll be great.

Kit-Kat: As long as you're there, it'll be great.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Oooooh. I smell some flirting.

Kit-Kat: THAT WASN'T INTENTIONAL!

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Anyways, we can discuss the time and date later, for now. I need to finish my project.

Kit-Kat: Okay, see you there.

##########################################################

Tina's P.O.V.

"Hey Kat, you okay? Your face is real red," I say.

Kat begins to say, "Y-Yeah Yeah, I'm perfectly fi-" THUMP!

"HOLY SHIPPITY DOO YA WITH A SIDE OF FRIES AND GRAPE JUICE! KAT HAS FAINTED!" I yell. How did this? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! I look at Tony, he was smirking. And also red. I look down at Kat's phone........OMG! KAT AND TONY ARE GOING ON A DATE! I pick up Kat's unconscious body.

"OH MY IRENE! KAT! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!" I screech. I start to shake her body.

"Tina, please, calm down," the teachers says. I sit down. Yes! Operation Kong has begun. Now.....On to phase 2. I take out my phone.

##########################################################

Tina Boe Bina Bina: It has begun.

Cookies and Cream: Perfect...

##########################################################

To Be Continued, But Probably Not...

Question Of The Day!

If you had to choose between Shark and Sabre, who would you choose to come back to daycare?