Chapter 95

Chapter 95- Arguement (Tony, Danny, Sky, Kat, And Dave)

A/N

Fun fact: I have never drunken Coke or Pepsi. This note will make sense after you read the chapter.

Dave's P.O.V.

Okay. Now, we just insert the circuit board and I'll see what happens. And done. Let's see how this thing works. I press the button on my little contraption. I wait for something to happen........nothing happens. And that's a complete flop. I expected to have gotten a little better since the beginning of the year, but NOPE! I still suck at robotics. Can't wait till schools out, I won't have to deal with this shi- My dad walks into the door. She was carrying food.

"Hi kiddo, I know your struggling with your robotics project, so I brought you some dinner to help," dad says. I look down. It was a steak. Nice.

"Thanks Dad," I say. My dad nods and begins to head out the door.

"I bet your really excited for that sleepover that your going to in a few hours," dad says. I nod. He leaves. Yeah, that sleepover better clear the stress from this stupid robot project or so help me! Wait. Oh frick the sleepover! I don't know who's house it's at! Flip! Okay okay. I open my phone. Sweet, everyone's on the group chat. They're all texting, everyone's online. That's good.

##########################################################

Tony: I think we should go with Coke.

Kat: I agree with Tony.

Danny: Of course you agree with Tony.

Kat: What's that supposed to mean?

Danny: Nothing!

Sky: Well? No. We should bring Pepsi.

Danny: Ooh. That's a really good choice Sky.

Tony: Ew Pepsi! Who are you?

Kat: I mean, Pepsi's not that bad, I just prefer Coke.

Danny: What? Pepsi's better.

Sky: Thank you Danny for being the only SMART person here.

Danny: Your welcome?

Tony: WE SHOULD BRING COKE!

Sky: NO! PEPSI!

Danny: Okay Guys, let's not argue about this.

Kat: Well, we clearly are split on this situation, so we should have someone be the tie breaker.

Dave: GUYS!

Tony: Dave! Hey! We need you.

Dave: Need me for what?

Sky: We need you to Tony And Kat that Pepsi is better than Coke.

Tony: No, Dave, you need to tell Sky and Danny that Coke is better.

Dave: ????????

Danny: They mean to decide wether we should bring Coke or Pepsi.

Danny: (I'd like it if you chose Pepsi)

Tony: WE CAN READ DANNY!

Dave: Um sure, can I just ask a question first?

Kat: Of course Dave.

Dave: Okay, where are we holding the sleepover, who's house is it at.

Danny: Oh we haven't decided that yet, we're still focusing on drinks.

Sky: But we've got the chips part down, we're bringing Doritos.

Dave: What!?

Tony: Yeah man, Doritos!

Dave: So your telling me, that we are having a sleep over TODAY and we still haven't decided where it is!

Kat: Yeah.

Dave: ARE YOU GUYS A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!

Dave: THE SLEEPOVER IS IN THREE HOURS AND WE HAVEN'T DECIDED WHERE ITS GONNA BE!

Tony: Yeah, the drinks are more important.

Dave: NO IT ISN'T!

Sky: What are you talking about, the drink are clearly more important.

Danny: I agree with Sky.

Kat: Sorry Dave, bu it also agree.

Dave: ARE YOU ALL CRAZY!

Tony: Okay Danny, can you save your unimportant stuff for later and be our tie breaker.

Sky: Yeah, I wanna see Pepsi win.

Dave: So you want me to decide a drink, then we can discuss where the sleepover's gonna be?

Danny: That sounds about right.

Dave: Okay, I'll be right back.

##########################################################

I go to my contacts. I call Angel. Come on pick up pick up pick up pick up!

"This is Angel, talk to me," She says. Oh hallelujah! She's here!

"Hey Angel, Coke or Pepsi?" I ask. I hear Angel's game pause.

"Excuse me?" Angel says,

"Coke or Pepsi?" I repeat.

"Like, which do I like to drink more, or which I like to throw out of my window more?" Angel asks.

"Just, Coke or Pepsi," I say. Angel pauses.

"Coke?" Angel says. Got it Coke.

"Okay, thanks Angel, I owe you one, bye," I say.

"Wait! Don't hang u-" beep. I go back to the group chat.

##########################################################

Dave: Coke.

Tony: YES!

Kat: Sweet.

Sky: What! Why!?

Dave: Because reasons, now can we please decide where the sleepover's gonna be!?

Sky: What! No! I want to know why you picked Coke!

Dave: You better drop it before I get Danny's fist and quack your skull.

Sky: Okay! Jeez.

Danny: Hold up, did you say quack your skull?

Dave: I just need to know where it's gonna be, and then I can leave. And you guys can be a bunch of dopey idiots and argue over food again.

Tony: Oh, it's at my place. We just decided.

Dave: Sweet, thanks, that's all I needed to know.

Dave: You pinecones.

Kat: Hey, isn't pinecone something Angel says?

##########################################################

I close my phone. Okay. That's over with. Sniff sniff. Why do I smell something burning? I look at my project. Holy shipwazzle! It's in fire! Where's my fire extinguishing stuff!? I look underneath my desk. I quickly grab some silly string bottles. Welp. This'll have to do. After a few seconds I somehow managed to put out the fire with my silly string. Phew. I look around. I don't think anyone heard or smell the fire. I shouldn't be caught. Now one even knows the fire existed

"MOM! DAVE'S LIGHTING FIRES IN HIS ROOM AGAIN!" Deliah yells. Okay! This whole tattling thing happens way to often now!

"HE WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!" My mom yells. I hear my mom stomping up the stairs. Oh mother fu-

Question Of The Day!

What is your favorite version of Ryan? Daycare Ryan, Dragons Ryan, Life Ryan, Heroes Ryan, Monsters Ryan, or Friends Ryan?