Chapter 74

Chapter 74- Distraction (Angel and Dave)

[I'll make one about Danny and Dave later, I just need the right idea.]

Dave's P.O.V.

Oh my gibbious goodness this is annoying. The song has been on repeat since two days ago!

"OI LIL' SIS! STOP LISTENING TO MEGALOVANIA, BUT BEATS 2 AND 4 ARE SWAPPED ON REPEAT!" I yell.

"SHUT THE F**K UP DAVE, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOUR NOT MY DAD!" She yells. Ugh, what a bi- DING! Sheesh. Why are these phones never on vibrate!?

##########################################################

I'll Destroy U: Wazzup loser.

Dave: YES! A distraction!

I'll Destroy U: Phhhfffft! Distraction?

I'll Destroy U: Distraction from what?! Your puberty?

Dave: No, my urge to want to kiss you, my dear

Angel.

I'll Destroy U: Yo, Hold up what!?

Dave: THAT! Was sarcastic!

Dave: I'm just trying to get away becuase my sister is playing megalovania, but beats 2 and 4 are swapped on repeat.

I'll Destroy U: That sounds like f**king paradise, so screw you.

Dave: I don't think we can be friends anymore.

I'll Destroy U: We're we friends to begin with?

Dave: That's it. I quit.

I'll Destroy U: Ur mom quit.

Dave: Really? Your mom jokes?

Dave: What is this? 2016?

I'll Destroy U: Yes

Dave: Hey, can I ask you a question?

I'll Destroy U: Shoot.

Dave: If my kisses were WiFi, would you ask for it, or steal it?

I'll Destroy U: Okay, you're giving off really flirty vibes, and I absolutely hate that.

Dave: Just answer the question Angel.

I'll Destroy U: I'd use data.

Dave: Fair enough.

I'll Destroy U: Why would you even ask that?

Dave: Tony said he'd pay me twenty bucks if I did.

Dave: His exact words were, "If you give a flirty remark to Angel, then I'll pay you twenty bucks."

I'll Destroy U: Okay then

I'll Destroy U: Now that we're past that completely stupid and meaningless side conversation, let's go back to your current problem.

Dave: Listen, I just want to talk. I've tried everything, she won't stop.

I'll Destroy U: Chuck the device she's using to listen to out the window.

Dave: ......

Dave: I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!

I'll Destroy U: Your welcome.

Dave: Give me like one minute, I'll be right back.

I'll Destroy U: See ya later bot.

##########################################################

I put my phone down, and I barge into my sister's room. My sister stares at me.

"Listen Dave, I ain't gonna stop playing this song, so you might as well screw off," She says. I grab her phone and chuck out the window and into the pool. Her face turns to pure shock. After five seconds, her face went to pure anger.

"DAVY!" She yells. I stomp my foot.

"I TOLD YOU TO NEVER BRING THAT STUPID SHIP NAME UP EVER AGAIN!" I yell, "IT'S DUMB AND IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!"

"I CAN STILL HOPE!" She screams.

"HOPE YOU CAN, BUT I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HOPE WILL DIE!" I yell. My sister looks out the window. She slaps me I: the face.

"WHAT THE F**K MAN! YOU JUST THREW MY PHONE OUT THE WINDOW!" She yells.

"BECAUSE YOU WERE LISTENING TO A STUPID SONG ON REPEAT!" I yell back.

"KIDS! YOU BETTER NOT BE FIGHTING! IF YOU ARE, THEN STOP BECAUSE I WANT TO DRINK MY NOT ALCOHOL IN PEACE!" My mom yells. I stick up my bad finger at mom's response. Unfortunately, my sister saw.

"MOM! DAVE FLIPPED YOU OFF!" She screams.

"HE WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!" My mom yells. I hear her start to head up the stairs. Well fu-

Question Of The Day!

Am I the only one who has considered the idea of Angel x Dave?