Chapter 24

Chapter 24- Expirement (Lizzie and Tina)

I'M SO MAD! HERE I AM! AN INNOCENT GIRL! TRICKED BY A STUPID UNICORN! I JUST WANT TO TEAR HIM IN HALF! HE SAID HE WOULD MAKE A LOVE POTION FOR ME IF I LEAVED HIM ALONE! AND SHAT DOES HE DO! HE "TRIPS" AND DROPS IT! THE NERVE! *ding* Someone had texted me.

##########################################################

LiZzz: Hey Tina.

Tina: Hey Lizzie

LiZzz: I heard about what Unicorn Mann did.

Tina: I KNOW RIGHT! HE CLEARLY DROPPED IT ON PURPOSE!

LiZzz: He told the daycare kids that he did it because you always create a disaster when you have a potion.

Tina: WHAT A JERK! AS IF I EVER DO THAT!

LiZzz: Well, to be fair, Unicorn Mann does have a good point.

Tina: Lizzie!

LiZzz: I mean, think of all the times Ryan's personality has been warped because of you splashing some potion you made on him.

Tina: That's why I asked Unicorn instead of me doing it ^w^.

LiZzz: How about that one time where you splashed an erasing potion, that you stole from Unicorn Mann, and you missed and hit Angel.

LiZzz: So I have a solution.

Tina: Go on.

LiZzz: You love Ryan right?

Tina: OF COURSE!

LiZzz: Okay then. Using your love for Ryan, I can create a very efficient love potion that will have Ryan love you. And the good thing is, is that it will not change anything about his personality, he will just love you. It might take a few months, but I promise you will not regret it.

Tina: AWESOME!

Tina: But, on a scale of one to ten, how much will it hurt?

LiZzz: On a scale of one to ten, it will hurt at the number 8.96.

Tina: That's a lot of pain.

LiZzz: BUT IT'S FOR SCIENCE!

LiZzz: Sorry, I've just been wanting to do this for a while. You have so much love in your heart that you just feel like the best option for this experiment.

Tina: To clarify, this will get Ryan to love me? Right?

LiZzz: If everything goes as planned, then yes.

Tina: Ok I'll come over.

LiZzz: PERFECT!

LiZzz: I'LL SET UP THE EQUIPMENT!

##########################################################

I close out of the texting app. I look at my photos of Ryan. I stare at it for a little while.

"This is all for you cutie," I whisper.