Chapter 83

Chapter 83- Visions (Ryan)

A/N

I know I've been putting a little too much Anti in this story. But, I'm not sorry. Also, random thought, imagine Unicorn Mann in Infinity War.

Unicorn: "THOR! COME ON MAN! WE ALWAYS AIM FOR THE HEAD!"

Thor: "Yes, yes, I know, I am sorry Man of Unicorns."

Unicorn: "I'm, sorry, but I'm just disappointed."

Thor: "I.......I........I am too."

Unicorn: "You clearly are just aren't a-head of the game."

Thor: ............

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Beautiful, isn't it?..........."

————————————————————————————————————

"Hey Tina," I say. Tina waves at me.

"Hey cutie," she says. I smile.

"So, I was wondering if you perhaps wanted to go on a date with me?" Tina asks. Oof. I don't actually want to. How do I politely tell her no. I should say Sorry, by no.

"Hell no," I say. What the!? I didn't mean to say that! Tina's eyes get angry.

" YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE WITH ME WEHTER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" She yells. She whips out her light saber. Geez. This problem again. W o u l d n ' t I t B e N i c e I f T i n a W a s E l i m e n a t e d...... What the? "Cutie, are you alright? Your acting kinds funny." Tina says.

"Yeah I'm fine," I respond. Man. What even was that thought. Of course I wouldn't want Tina to be eliminated. O h R e a l l y?......... A l l o w M e To M a k e M y P o i n t... Sheesh. Why do I always hear a voice in my head? Meh. I'm sure it's just the Brain people. Argh! What the. My head. I collapse to the ground. I feel my vision begin to become black.

"Cutie! Cutie! Oh my gosh! Are you Okay!" Tina says. Those were th last word I heard before...

————————————————————————————————————

"Beautiful, isn't it?..........." says a voice. Ahh! What the? I look up. It's me. Just....just.....so much uglier. He has gray skin, messy black hair, abnormal eyes, a shirt was one short leave and one long sleeve. Man. He looks like me. Just the opposite. What could he be? I guess he could be a-

"Yes, yes, we've already established that I'm the opposite of you in Chapter 48, let's move on with our lives," Anti says. Anti? Why does that name sound so familiar? Anyways, I look up to what Anti was calling beautiful. And what I saw... was petrifying......oh I should probably tell you what I see. It was Unicorn, Goldy, and Tina. But not just them. It was them, but limp. I look up at Anti. Fearful. I can believe this lunatic would call my friends being pg-13 dead beautiful.

"You.....I.....You lunatic!" I yell, "MY FRIENDS DEATH ARE NOT GOOD!" Anti just chuckle.

"It isn't good for everyone, but it is good for you," He says. My eyes widen. Good for me?

"Good for me? How are my friends being dead good for me?" I ask. Anti looks at me.

"It's beautiful..." he says, completely ignoring the fact that I just spoke.

"Wha- How!? How is this beautiful,." I ask. Anti then disappears into ash. T h i n k A b o u t I- OKAY IM SICK AND TIRED OF TALKING WITH SPACES IN BETWEEN EVERY LETTER OF MY WORDS! I'm just gonna find some other way to talk! (Anyways, where was I? Oh yes. Think about it. If Tina died, she would stop being so clingy. Stop forcing you into a relationship. She wouldn't be the pesky brat she is to you. She wouldn't abuse you). Solid argument, but...she's still my friend. Even with her faults. If never wish for anything bad to happen to her. And what about Unicorn!? How is my best friend Unicorn's Death good? (Right now, off the top of your head, name the funniest guy you know). Unic- (Don't bother answering, I can read you thoughts. Anyways, do you want people to see you as a funny person)? Of course. (Well, how will you be seen as a funny person.....if Unicorn overshadows you)? Well. I guess, but that doesn't mean I want him to die. I mean, I'm seen as many wonderful things, Unicorn can be the funny one. He's not a main character anyways. (He also ate your pizza slice behind your back a year ago). HE WHAT!? (You can be the funniest, you can be the best, YOU can stop your "friend" from taking your role...). Sure, but....well......NO! I WON'T LISTEN! (And Goldy...). Oh great! What about Goldy!? (Well, she's Goldy, she can die in a pit any day...). What. Why? Why are you doing this! (Just trying to make sure, that you can get what you want....What you deserve. I'm making sure that your life is the best that it can be. No matter the cost.) You......you monster! He reappears in front of me.

"HAH!" Anti laughs, "MONSTER!? I'm not a monster!"

"What are you talking about!" I yell, "Your telling me to kill my friends for my own personal interest!" Anti laughs. And after what felt like hours of him laughing he finally said something.

He then says, "Foolish boy, you have no say in this, I wanted for you to join me willingly, and I still intend on that happening." What!? He wants me to join him?

"Just remember, you are a puppet......and I am the one pulling the strings..."

————————————————————————————————————

I wake up with a jolt. I look around me. Nothing. It was a hospital room. An empty hospital room. Oh man! Did Anti do it! Did he wipe out all humanity! Oh no no no no no! Wait. I look at the clock. 1:00 AM. Which means every one (except the doctors in the hospital) is asleep. I see a doctor pass by my room. Oh. I must have passed out or something. Which means.....that everything I saw was a dream! Phew. I was really worried that some kinda boogie man was living inside of me. I was really worried. Welp. I'm sure if I sneak out through the window, no one would mind.

No One's P.O.V.

Ryan then proceeded to climb out the window, and then using his mystical logic defying tea powers, he then zoomed to his house. But then the window shut. The hospital room was completely dark. The only thing that could be seen.........was a wicked smile......

Journal Entry 83- Ryan

The plan is in motion...

I've put the disturbing idea inside Ryan's head...

Although he defies it now, I will bend him to my will...

And I know just how to do it...

The apocalypse has officially begun...

Signing out,

-Anti

Question Of The Day!

Would you prefer a Goldycorn one shot book or a daycare apocalypse book?