Chapter 106

Chapter 106- Information (Cookie And Tina)

Tina's P.O.V.

Ugh. This is so boring. Board games? More like bored games! Tony doesn't even know how to play!

"And go fish!" Tony exclaims. I facepalm.

"Tony, we're playing chess," I deadpan. Tony puts on a confuzzled expression.

"What's chess?" He asks. This is stupid. I get up to walk to my room. "What, Tina, don't leave, weren't we having fun?" Tony says. I turn around.

"To be honest, I wasn't really having fun," I say. Tony chuckles.

"Okay, I understand, you can go praise your Ryan shrine," he says. My face flushes. How does he know about that!? I quickly run up to my room before Tony says anything else. My phone buzzes. I look at it. Oh, it's in silent. But it looks like Cookie texted me.

##########################################################

Cookies And Cream: Tina! You won't believe it!

Tina Boe Bina Bina: What? Are you finally gonna reveal the name of your custom character?

Cookies And Cream: No, I haven't thought of the name yet.

Cookies And Cream: But! I raided Lizzy's house, and I found some stuff.

Tina Boe Bina Bina: COOKIE! You raided Lizzy's house.

Tina Boe Bina Bina: AND DIDN'T INVITE ME!

Cookies And Cream: I know, I know, I owe you one, but I found some potions and another really cool thing.

Tina Boe Bina Bina: Oooooo! What's the really cool thing.

Cookies And Cream: Lizzy has a book of observations of every kid in the school and all their secrets!

Tina Boe Bina Bina: SECRETS! WHAT KIND OF SECRETS!

Cookies And Cream: ALL KINDS OF THINGS! PEOPLE'S CRUSHES, HOBBIES, PLACES WHERE THEY LIKE TO GO, AND PARENTS (we already know everyone's parents)! IT'S SO COOL!

Tina Boe Bina Bina: Oooo! Tell me!

Cookies And Cream: I will, just hold on one second gurl.

Cookies And Cream: UNICORN LIKES GOLDY!

Cookies And Cream: Wait, that's not a secret.

Tina Boe Bina Bina: Well, you did say that it was an observation book, not a book of secrets, it's just a book full of observations that happen to be secrets.

Cookies And Cream: Yeah, Yeah.

Cookies And Cream: Anyways, some of these observations are really obvious. Ryan, Unicorn Mann, Goldy, Kat, Tony, Dave, You, Me, Angel, Sal, Danny, Sky, And Lizzy spend a lot of time in their rooms. Kat, Me, You, Tony, Dave, And Danny spend a lot of time at the basket ball court. It's really obvious and generic stuff.

Tina Boe Bina Bina: Yeah. I mean, it's not that exciting.

Cookies And Cream: But! There is the option of what they do in their lives!

Tina Boe Bina Bina: This should be cool to know!

Cookies And Cream: I find it creepy and stalkerish that Lizzy knows what we like to do in our houses and in the outside. I mean, Lizzy is not the sneaky type, how did she manage to have it so that we don't see her?

Tina Boe Bina Bina: Hey. As long as you acknowledge the plot hole, it isn't a plot hole.

Cookies And Cream: Anyways, moving on. Who should we talk about first.