Chapter 33

Chapter 33- Tea (Ryan and Tina Again)

(Requested By: KittyKatTats)

Notes: Now let me be a tea-cher and teach you a lesson about your idea KittyKatTats, it's great. Thanks.

Tina's P.O.V.

This. This is a problem. Ryan's tea addiction is now really bugging me. I can't cuddle him anymore, and when I do he starts shaking because of all the tea he has. When I try to kiss him, he Sonics his way out of the room. It's so annoying! I'll have to just confront him about this. Yeah. After all, he'll always listen to me. His girlfriend.

##########################################################

Rawr Snail: Hey Ryan! We need to talk

Tea Hee Hee: Okay.

Tea Hee Hee: About what?

Rawr Snail: We need to talk about your tea addiction.

Tea Hee Hee: IT IS NOT AN ADDICTION.

Rawr Snail: IT IS SO! YOU DRINK IT EVERY DAY! EVERY HOUR! It's distracting you from me.

Tea Hee Hee: What do you mean by that?

Rawr Snail: Your always gulping your tea down which makes you so hyper that you run around everywhere. We never talk anymore, you just say TINA! Then run away.

Tea Hee Hee: Oh

Tea Hee Hee: Um

Tea Hee Hee: So what!? I can drink all the tea I want. You don't control my life!

Rawr Snail: Your right, it's just that I like you Ryan, your a good person and fun to talk to. I enjoy talking to you. I feel joy flow through my veins whenever you talk to me. How do I feel that joy, that satisfaction, if you keep running away.

Tea Hee Hee: Oh

Tea Hee Hee: ...

Tea Hee Hee: Sorry.

Rawr Snail: It's fine cutie

Tea Hee Hee: Here. I have an idea.

Rawr Snail: ?

Tea Hee Hee: How about I take you on a date, with no tea, and we can just talk.

Rawr Snail: REALLY!

Tea Hee Hee: Yeah!

##########################################################

Yes! I date with Ryan, no tea, and talking! You are making progress Tina! Your on the right track. Don't screw it up.

Question Of The Day!

Who is your favorite Minecraft Daycare character? Who is your least favorite?